Marry Mi Tio!

Cyrano, during his trip to the tropics, asks one of the folks “What does tio mean?” 

- “Uncle” answers one of the bartenders 

Cyrano assumes mi means me and says “Which sicko wants to marry their uncle! Oh my god what is going on in Balian.” He doesn’t read the missive further and throws it in the nearby fire

4 hours ago, XOCO said:

The famed Rivian Princess of Love and Beauty Bertha Potte would study the missive carefully, in addition to the letter penned to her by her Galbraith patron. Though the beau herself was older than the Vilac, she did not mind the carnal appeals of a fresher, younger man. Indeed, her last lover had already ascended to the seven skies a year ago, and so the prospect of new love was positively tantalizing

"Let it be known! Oi, Berffa Potte answer the call o' romance from this Balianoite fellah!" She declares, clutching the missive tight against her buxom figure.

"Man's go on a date wif tha lovely missus of love 'erself!" The rivian called out "Blud finna get sum to tap! Berffa gottat bomboclat nyash ye. Blud be a d***head if man says no."

"Average, maidenliness human behavior. ."  

A looming thing mused faintly.

Spoiler

the spanglish is killing me i cant 

3mqhma.png?a469488

31 minutes ago, Melpomenne said:
  Reveal hidden contents

the spanglish is killing me i cant 

3mqhma.png?a469488

Spoiler

Alas, it is how I was taught on this lord of the crafts. What's funnier is how multiple people keep thinking its the kid marrying his uncle xD

"Ah, yes, the kid forgot to mention her 'Tio's' willingness to disseminate threats to leaders of prosperous nations on behalf of dead, useless, idiotic princes of irrelevant schism states who do nothing but perpetuate their own importance from the least-human corner of this side of Aevos," the aging Archduchess could go on, and probably did, over hot tea with Sir Laurens. @Chorale__

1 hour ago, tilly said:

"Ah, yes, the kid forgot to mention her 'Tio's' willingness to disseminate threats to leaders of prosperous nations on behalf of dead, useless, idiotic princes of irrelevant schism states who do nothing but perpetuate their own importance from the least-human corner of this side of Aevos," the aging Archduchess could go on, and probably did, over hot tea with Sir Laurens. @Chorale__

“MON DIEU,” commented the Marquis du Clermont, “How far the Apple falls from the tree, bestie.” the Chanzlè quipped with tired eyes as he sipped ‘pon a tankard of Earl Gray and passed the doink.

Poppiya showed the missive to her brother, Henrik. "We should do vis to Karl, da? When he is older?" @critter

20 hours ago, SapphirePool said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Alas, it is how I was taught on this lord of the crafts. What's funnier is how multiple people keep thinking its the kid marrying his uncle xD

Spoiler

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif