A call for adventure!

Datweirdguy

A CALL FOR ADVENTURE

23rd of Sun’s Smile 140 Sa

6d6RIwDsZmOw6iGPYW3RUSSc6W1k-FUKMNlCPFV8t6JwKpTGTPALPK_yVcYo1LKDfZgMNBjx9dVKTPcA_EYZf-iIDauR3tJ0E5UV_qqZBW9EpoR-mJ5FwdGLNsoVsWYBzm_hpWsowPsv2_JdCHrBN-8

[!] 

The Golden Bastards taking a break after their latest discovery

[!] 

All across Aevos, in taverns, and on notice boards a missive had been left. The missives themselves would be quite to the point and read as follows;

Hello there fellow adventurers, explorers and warriors!

Are you looking for some excitement or perhaps simply some companionship?

Well the Golden Bastards are recruiting! 

Now you might wonder what are these ‘Golden Bastards’. We are a group of adventurous people who wish to experience the thrill of exploring , discovering strange mysteries and fight together!

Would this be something you would be interested in? 

Please send a bird to Davli Goldhand (Count_Dutchula)

and we will meet you in a tavern of your choice!

[!] At the bottom of the missive a strange wax emblem had been imbedded into the paper.

-7ASZUNfmTV46l6xBRyaUatAhXrAxO7KIacpSqLa2npCUmwwpQLC7DUPU0y0JC663v-e1cQUwp3LK0sUGTecpXP-Xpq6fgFFBY_GUYHQpjKXD2u7hgeDwzCxF3sq1MPsSAEODr57ktZcLFJ80uH0tZw

“Adventure ey?” The hyspian asked pondering this detail

”…I don’t have anything better to do with my life so why the hell not….Vale…I’ll prolly sing a ballad too.” She claimed 

"Adventure....?" a high elf smiled with a glint of excitement "looks like I have a place to be!" he would say to himself as he stood infront of the notice board.

"Finally makin' it official, boss?" The young half-elf grins excitedly as he leans back in the tavern chair. "Awesome."

"The more the marrier." *Humed the dark elf seeing that the dwarf really did post a recruiting poster just continuing on after*

"Would someone hurry up and finish our damn poster, other guilds keep popping up and we can't be losing business" Wyn says as props up the Skull of the Forest Beast in the guild hall.

3 hours ago, Roguechaotic said:

"Would someone hurry up and finish our damn poster, other guilds keep popping up and we can't be losing business" Wyn says as props up the Skull of the Forest Beast in the guild hall.

A musin skulking about the hall pops out of hiding from the desk and shouts back “I’ll get to it. Also Business? When did we make money off this?”

32 minutes ago, Turbo_Dog said:

A musin skulking about the hall pops out of hiding from the desk and shouts back “I’ll get to it. Also Business? When did we make money off this?”

"We don't exactly make money but we help people who need help adventuring and get a share of anything found...also thank you dear Spuds."