[Your View] Nameplates & Reputation Badges

Halt

Server / Forum Changes  

232 members have voted

1. 1. I think we should implement a new nameplate system similar to the one in the post.

• Agree
    • Disagree
  2. 2. How should we handle forum badges related to post count / reputation?

• I think we should leave them removed.
    • I think we should readd them with text symbols.
    • I think we should add graphical elements to display them where possible.

add an option to "/showless" for more intimate rp moments and then it would be awesome. sometimes you need to keep track of a bunch of people, sometimes you need to stay Immersed

1 hour ago, Qizu said:

where is the option to remove nameplates completely : )

((As in nobody see's nameplates during rp, not optionally turning them off))

as a sneaky sumbitch I second this. the fact that at any moment someone can just see my nametag, even if I'm squatting in some cases, and know I'm listening to them is very sad

I'd love a toggleable option for both in the Persona Menu GUI!

I really love the new options there.

I don't have much oppinion on this, sorry. :( 

What I do have a great oppinion is this lovely post. Thank you for reaching out to the community properly with this. I hope we see more of these in the future. 

17 hours ago, Onnensr said:

as a sneaky sumbitch I second this. the fact that at any moment someone can just see my nametag, even if I'm squatting in some cases, and know I'm listening to them is very sad

I have wondered greatly about the sneak plugin and it's effectiveness recently. Would be wonderful if crouching or crawling/lying prone could remove a nameplate in it's entirety. "Stealth" or espionage RP is difficult even without the semi-wallhack nature of names showing through meters of solid stone.

rahhh

19 hours ago, Mannamannaa said:

I have wondered greatly about the sneak plugin and it's effectiveness recently. Would be wonderful if crouching or crawling/lying prone could remove a nameplate in it's entirety. "Stealth" or espionage RP is difficult even without the semi-wallhack nature of names showing through meters of solid stone.

malicious players are just gonna use xray. can't prevent that.

in any case, /sneak'd players' names are invisible thru walls.

@ op: I personally think seeing both names would just take up too much screen space, so I think smth like this should be toggleable. Good idea tho