Raevir Fashion in Balian

oryP

Fashion in Balian: Raevir Edition

qrgMAfqpc9a-PJBdt84ZIVT4F0WJoQzK4ZqnSP4zQUEW0lk9J69fh-92hZr9ugnu8PQi5qzB1ZBawjxcHXZos1SJ3OOknHh7a-WTVgx39_45x_06W5V6SydjJV6UNbW8qS3GgStvuBdiWfgf1PXKSPw

“By Bones and Barrows.”
Per Ossa et in Barcis

Issued by the Viscounty of Marsana

24th of the First Seed

tfaqcjlv6Xdef6aZQR4ERDPM8MzbjdU8TBEnNqlD8awQxYtFvrGW3jyqlCL4A4w2Uw0TA-x7y9HSyetL6OMoJKHBG-5Voeb86YR08-Wp67VLbAZ1tTC71iwY2NuEUAq2QtjWc1vIHqr_b02Vs8lK7Rg

Balian, an ever-expanding nation, is a beautiful and amazing destination to visit, explore, and even settle down. This amazing city is a melting pot of people from all nations, each with their own distinct traditions, foods, music, and even fashion. This essay focuses on Raevir fashion in Balian and is intended to educate individuals on the best-dressed in Balian! The Raev people dress themselves with brilliant splashes of color, vibrant patterns, and delicate silky textiles. 

Men’s Fashion:

mkryMfyvZAhkh_WA-cUzLM8WN5B7HNsIaYpHVlLR39ctOv527njYiezx3zD88LUS2STx7DxRPGpER09sojYkEnLW5QYvZXK2ijqkv4MvJsTAABWJoLcgmrcooq55hVhEq86GHW6cUeoHjU9cL_i7pI0eRfYQjJST0794OndDxQdqdJStUONd4egAvWJIWqdn6zSWZErO3TjkgAiNLeJ_8jEC8ClD2LJlQFhCIPQ_i3xfuIPYK0QfmJ9pgtNz9vLAqCiCP1rMk7eng204QdCSn2qWSMW44dTitUyK10o9kApe_IWTPBGCDq5EPFzcVbErVBOzFezPOzKtnGjrVro-Gbc25mQVN9KjenE4Kw1uWP7j068ESjSSCIPjDIOeDu2ZfQLDrCIVyuXz7s78Oirj2PFx4aCB_uT70N5IBh40dzo5rvdK17r6KoEVDCDGRd1Btc6tc

(Above are depictions of Lord Gaius var Ruthern, along with two of his  sons, 

Kristoff Alexios var Ruthern and Rhys Marcelo var Ruthern!)

The splash of color is definitely eye-catching. Are you beginning to see why we dubbed them the most fashionable? Consider the vibrant color and the numerous chances to dress your avatar in distinctive garb and scarves that are both fashionable and utilitarian. The tropical sun in Balian made people realize they needed something breathable that also protected their skin from scorching. After all, fashion serves a larger function.

What Have We Learned so Far?

• Fashion can be functional!

• Light and contrasting colors are a must.

• A pop of color has never killed anyone, yet.

Women’s Fashion: 

M3pacJBlaMp4c1A8GclKPr11BIDOeEiRszakGVa9KILCQjSks8he8i_j8svcIhQJU6ad2RZ-1ibk7U7JajQj06re6U_9yTzh1mckCLFn3J4xNUmEKboa6tmWximp64I6Ug9wVbSn51YZtOMAy6PqHZI_GNzVM67E3MBHXO7MVhzjrmEZbcwnp-WGmovX8cx-DU-xV3ffgkzRcyBbYBSPYlkVpwJh9PpCCtnYmyJKb00MiHXwE9fxviTM7Ht_-HcvTFvL8raIMXx0H5xuhbchLlimVXuLF5vezDoDEBTS65gAYsUb1VhOEkSYHbS48I82BnL3a-jwy5Yv0abkCvx15tA3zotOP_OCKjxb86NY-xyZomaJKe3riU3OAHUDfceqgWlfpOSjQgeRgiD6i0XCYBzhvvmMtjPqm5s4GUjtUHyI3nGmRyYsJMVZTyXJH9Z7FVmv8

(Depicted above are portraits of Mariya Elizabeth Ruthern and

Princess Charlotte of Marsana in normal attire!)

Women, on the other hand, prefer softer colors, and lovely pastels complement more muted tones so well. Women typically wear a head covering or veil, which is typically constructed of soft, sheer, or silky fabrics. Their outfits are typically flowing and composed of a material similar to that of men's apparel. You should know that the Raevir do not take their exquisite and pristine appearances lightly - believe when they say that they would rather be found dead than commit a fashion faux pas. 

What Else Have We Learned?

• Raevir Women usually wear headdresses or veils.

• Modest is the hottest. 

• Still functional and fashionable. 

That's all there is to it. Hopefully this has been at least somewhat informative for you, dear reader, and that you feel encouraged to try something new! Balian adores the Raevir fashion  because it's the only place where you can find people wearing such bright colors, save the wood elves.

Spoiler

(for allowing me to use his skin as a reference) @WaveLincoln

(for allowing me to use her skin as a reference) @tadabug2000

Teeylin (for creating some of the skins and allowing me to use his skin as a reference (mulitple times lol) aswell as providing most images for the post and advice.) @Nilyeet
 (for allowing the use of his skin.) @_Cobalt60

(for making the initial basis for this post) @TwistChunky
 (for allowing the use of their skin.) @Kitomine

HIS ROYAL EXCELLENCY, Gaius Rosius var Ruthern, Viscount of Marsana, Amiratus of the Kingdom of Balian, 

Lord Seneschal of the Crown and Chief Minister of the Duana.

HIS ADMIRALTY, Ser Demetrius ‘The Valiant’ var Ruthern, Heir of Marsana, 

Almirante de la Operazions.

HIS LORDSHIP, Rhys var Ruthern, Vice Procurator of Balian, Vizio Medico of the 

Clinical Society of St. Julia, Archivist of House Ruthern.

Kasimir Sarkozic scratched his head as he burnt in the scorching sun.

28 minutes ago, Timer said:

Kasimir Sarkozic scratched his head as he burnt in the scorching sun.

Vladimir Sarkozic walked into Balian, having forgotten to swap his clothing due to the hot climate down south. "Holy f-ck." He uttered, finding himself confronted with the heat of the Balian sun.

Gaius var Ruthern loves the Balian-adapted Raevir fashion! 

"But they're nie wearing any furs! How will they keep themselves warm in the winter?" A young Ludovar queried aloud, having never been anywhere warmer than the chilly nation of Haense; and not quite understanding how hot Balian could be. -- Even now, before the first leaves of Autumn began to fall, she donned thick garments more suitable for winter.