THE ORDER OF DEAD MEN

Petsch2k

I've had a few run ins with them. They are an amazing group and they do great work, truly wonderful to be around.

A huge man would stand next to a Darkstalker, now all will know the terror of the group, with that he would let out an inhuman roar into the night "I DO NOT FEAR DEATH!" he would scream

"I got a cool helmet!"A large George would cheer from the square above the vanquished enemies

Venkalth sat within his hollow, faithfully awaiting the call to arms of Deadmund. The Dead Man smiled manically at the prospect of wreaking destruction across Aevos.

[!] Somewhere, someone who has come across one such poster has taken to crossing out "Great Archlich Gashadokuro" and replaced it with the name "Soup", written in black crayon.

A small imp of necro inc took his time to read the missive in his kindergarten level reading “Now now this that is my kind of thinking great idea! Must must go join join!” He ate his copy of the missive as he then ran off to go scour the dark forest for these bad to the bone individuals