Critters and Fritters

Turbo_Dog

Spoiler

[!] All through Aveos through each town and village even scattered in the wind was a missive written on a thin paper sheet that smelt of slightly of cookies to grace a reader’s nose

“Good morning, afternoon, evening, or even night reader. Did you know that you are invited to a grand picnic in Babblebrook, Dunfárthing? No this isn’t a joke this is your invitation to come and sit with the weefolk and us even weer friends of theirs, the Musin! This gather is to take place in ten stone days. It will include plenty of food and drink and we invite you to bring your own special dishes along with fishing and at the end a competition using nothing but junk and scraps that you must create something new and original out of for a prize of 50 mina and I will pay your taxes on a property you own for that year. We look forward to seeing you there.” 

-Sincerely, Ser Do’Spuds Loa’chil

Spoiler

Date and time: Saturday, September 23rd at 6:30pm est. This will take place at BabbleBrook in the halfling town of Dunfarthing.

Edited by Turbo_Dog
Had to change the time aaaauaghhhh

Doder gleefully reads over the missive. "Oi 'ope Musin loike some good ole Halflin' moonshine!" He rubs his hands together in excitement.

"Fishin'? Oi'm in!" says the Mayor of Dúnwen, Mimosa Applefoot

A certain elder of Minitz claps at the missive: "Sounds lovely! I should start preparing now-", he looks over to the burned steak he served himself today, "so as not to accidentally poison anyone..."

Edited by Orino

A new mousemin in town thinks to himself, "My people! I have to figure out where this "Babblebrook" is and make a proper journey. I will need supplies; drink and song! I must find some friends along the way or it may be a long and lonesome road.

And a gift.

I can't come to a party without a respectable gift!