HAELUNOR V. NEVAEHLEN

Spoopy_Duck

Hi guys.

We'll need to change the warclaim to Sunday, 10/8 @ 3 PM EST.

I apologize for this inconvenience, but it is imperative that we make sure the siege plugin is ready for usage. I will share some rough stats regarding the siege weaponry:

TREBS:

• Arc-type shot
  • 25 blocks to break (you use an axe to break a block, you must break 25 blocks. as you break the block, it'll be instantly replaced but it will damage the siege weapon's healthbar)
  • Longest reload time
  • 2 hits by siege equipment
  • 4-5 blocks damage in a 2-3 block radius
  • Low player damage
  • High bloom / spread

CANNONS:

• Straight shot
  • 10 blocks to break
  • Medium reload time
  • 2 hits by siege equipment
  • 4-5 blocks damage in a 2-3 block radius
  • High player damage
  • High bloom / spread

BALLISTAS:

• Straight shot
  • 5 blocks to break
  • Quick reload time
  • 1 hit by siege equipment
  • No block damage
  • Medium player damage
  • Low bloom / spread

The SIEGE WEAPON AMMO will be added in game tomorrow. The crafting recipe will be 8 netherite per ammo, applicable to any type of equipment. You may bring ladders to the war server. Please have your war camps ready on Saturday. Send them to me and the60th. If you choose not to make a war camp, we will not place siege equipment for you. 

Haelunor may build their siege camp within the blue square, as we're going with the premise that Nevaehlen has fallen back to their city to defend it.

Nevaehlen may make the following modifications to their build:

- Tear down houses

- Make platforms for siege equipment

- Moderately improve their walls (no button spam, no monumental walls)

Please do not do this on main, just do it on a build server and send us a schematic. 

53be2149892116f8259effed6a2b60df.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

@itdontmatta@Iverach@Spoopy_Duck

We're having quite a few people on this end having issues with the new date choice. Some having rescehduled plans, some having Canadian Thanksgiving.

Would the possibility of delaying it a week to the following Saturday/Sunday being something we can discuss?

We have some people also affected by the date change, but after talking it over, our side is happy to have the siege this Sunday rather than delay a week.

Hi, 

I’m sorry but we haven’t had ample time to prepare. We’ll need to delay it until next week. I really apologize but hopefully this will give you guys some more time to build and prepare. 

Please feel free to reach out with any questions. We should be ready for next weekend. 

@Iverach @Lirinya

Sorry this post came late, swore I did it but I definitely did not.

Warclaim will be this saturday at 3pm EST. Same allies as it would have been prior to cancellation. 

Both sides are free to either make a new roster sheet or re use the old one just let me know by 11:59pm on 10/12

Bonus: 60th is working on setting up a test ground so both sides can test out siege weaponry and see how it works.

We'll be using our existing rosta. Y'all should already have it.