What a long road its been. AMA

Lhindir_

On 10/4/2023 at 4:18 AM, 𝙻𝚞𝚟 XO said:

not really a question just some appreciation. we have played together for a while and have so much history together on this server and i wanted to let you know even after bullshit OOC and the golemancy wars and kypris x lhindir -i will always wish the best for you. it was nice coming back and seeing your name, made me feel like this place maybe wasn’t so different now. maybe that’s sappy, but you’re a good dude in my book. 

nevermind i thought of some;

1) favorite magic?

2) favorite character of yours?

3) favorite like… “era” on lotc over the years?

Oh boy, here we go again. Thanks so much Luv, and yeah its been a minute - We've grown up together on this place and been through a lot. Means a lot you still reach out.

1) Necromancy. I think i've spent close to four? five? Six? years doing necromancy now and being necromancy adjacent. I find the deeplore and the years and years of being involved with that community absolutely fascinating, and also seeing its evolution over the years. Every other 'dark magic' has always been in its shadow, and I think that will always be true - It is the magic to create interaction with. 

2) Ostromir. For the mentioned reasons above and also the period in which I played him, the character had a very deep story which I very thorougly enjoyed, and a lot of characters that are around today are a result of something that he did. Im very happy with the sendoff he had, and I think the reason I enjoy him over all of my other characters is because his story actually had a proper, perhaps bittersweet, end.

3) Vailor/Axios, imo. The time before discord.

On 10/4/2023 at 9:49 AM, Wizzar said:

What gets you to log in these days? The communities you are a part of? The RP narrative that you have going? Perhaps both?

In addition, why did you get me hyped for Warhammer delves last map and where are they now? 

Mostly just my magic students these days. Im not really apart of any communities as mentioned above, I dont really believe in lotc communities and think they are bad for rp. RP narratives wise, Im mostly just a teacher now - I like to pass on my time on this server and server history to young generations, and those who would like to listen.

... Yeah my bad. I ended up just not having enough time : (

On 10/4/2023 at 11:07 AM, Shaman said:

What’s the deal with Kurag? Is there any intent on writing the final chapters of his story? 

Divine Wrote some lore that involves him and the bastard of smoke. I think the final chapter is already written.

On 10/4/2023 at 4:22 PM, Malins Welcome said:

I'd be interested to hear your perspective on how the Tanith Vursur incident played out.

Yeah of course!

Tanith got wronged by very powerful people at the time period, and whilst being objectively in the right, she came up against an entire corrupt government. 

On 10/4/2023 at 9:54 PM, MangoManMini said:

Hey Lhindir :)

I've got some good memories of our rp interactions and thanks for that! I think you were a large part of helping me find what i enjoy about the scuffed mineman rp we're doing - and what kind of narratives interest me enough to keep me building upon them.

I was wondering though, what (if any) kinds of rp do you wish you could've been involved in? Are there any groups you wish you had a hand in, or characters you wish you went more indepth with, or maybe magics/feats you had more interaction with?

It'd be sad to see you go btw, but - i support your decision :) you cant spend your entire life roleplaying a fake one.

To be honest? The one kind of rp that I missed out on was setharian era harbingers. I think they were probably the coolest CA and I always enjoyed the Aesthetic they had, which is why I was so excited about Mordring wraiths as they fit into a similar niche. Otherwise? Nah, I dont think I have any regrets or other things I would've participated in.

On 10/4/2023 at 11:08 PM, Cheese said:

what’s your favorite color :)

Purple!

On 10/5/2023 at 9:58 AM, Tigergiri said:

how did it all go so so wrong

:skull:

On 10/5/2023 at 2:06 PM, grnappa said:

Which Carrion (Imperial Carrion era) made the largest impact on you as a player?

I think Dibley. Very much enjoyed the kinds of rp he put out, and his vision, and like the impact he left on the server,

23 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

What ever happened to khroll?

He's still around and kicking.

Which Shrek movie is your favourite and why?

On 10/17/2023 at 12:13 PM, Travista said:

Which Shrek movie is your favourite and why?

Oh Trav, how I miss you. Vailor.