TO END THE DRACONIC ISFETIANS

Boknice275

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1110055404706205826/1158280054611116072/2023-10-01_22.39.35.png?ex=651c549c&is=651b031c&hm=6e72f7a1fb200474e4bb9dea0f9ea787d568a1103e0abd9f149f7cc848800389&

The newly restored shrine of Hesthor, goddess of Pure Waters

[!] Shortly after the consecration Atemu would pen the following missive and distribute it across Aevos through his numerous assistants. Its contents rest beneath the symbol of an Ankh cross and a white cow head, depicting Hesthor, lesser spirit of Scorthuz.  

I, Atemu-Ta, once again write to notify the descendants of Arcas of the imminent destruction of the draconic Isfetians known as the Azdrazi. After my people released our last missive ensuring their annihilation, they destroyed the shrine of our Lady Hesthor which has washed the foul taint of Azdromoth from a portion of their lands. The An-Gho, accursed child of Azdromoth, then proclaimed that the lands of my people will see destruction from his hand. He claimed women, children, and all else who stood in his way pay for my willingness to follow the spiritual law of Ka’tau.

His false prophecy shall not come to pass. The Gods and Goddesses of Ka’tau shall not be mocked so easily by an inferior power, a deviant whose blood runs thick with corruption. The pure Goddess of Cow Waters Hesthor has empowered my people to annihilate the An-Gho and his brothers, and reclaim the lands taken by the influence of Azdromoth in the north. And that is what we shall do.

An-Gho, the sacred bands of the Pure Goddess have rebuilt her shrine amidst your lands and we have reconsecrated the blessed grounds. Her power overflows bountifully into the waters of the fire-scorned north. You tortured me, and yet the Gods renewed my body and now use me and my people as an instrument for your destruction. You destroyed the shrine of our Goddess Hesthor, and yet it has been restored and her wrath will now assail you until you have been drowned and consumed by her Waters. Your war path ends here, An-Gho. My people will defend our Goddess’s shrine and use it’s prowess to bring an end to your rule in this realm. 

This is war. Fight us,  An-Gho. We have brought the war to your doorstep and will wage it until you and your people are no more. You will all face the eternal wrath of Hesthor for her Pure Waters shall wash away all traces of your power from this world, and snuff out the accursed Flame of your Father in your hearts. The Gods of Ka shall all work together to hasten your destruction. Ke’tuh shall thunder against you with her divine storms. The Ra’tuhmet shall fry you with his fires; Theu’th shall make conjuration against your powers, Kalthet will provide us strategies to outwit you at every end. Countless other Gods and servants of Ka’tau shall also work against you. The spiritual law of Ka’tau will reign throughout your fire scorned lands once you have been purged. 

We will be waiting. 

Signed

Atemu-Ta

Pharaoh of the Rah’muns

Voice of Ka’tau

Pamphilos,

Twin-Sun of the Bronze Band

Priest of the Pure Path

Spoiler OOC:

Spoiler

This is a post for an event between Ka'tau/spiritualists and the Azdrazi on October 15th, Sunday. Contact Jentos or me for more details

@Jentos

Edited by Boknice275

"Oh great warriors! My purest ones! My LADS-APLENTY! March! March with me, for we shall ensure the foes of descendants are purged! Struck down from their place, with spear and blade! Oh how cruel it is! To allow the impure the right of existence!"

"When will I get War?" Asks an exalted Herald aloud, to no one in particular. "Where are the blade-carrying Soldiers? What's with these... Totems?"

"Be witness,"
Ahnakriel sliced the palm of his spiny claws, the ill-red blood spilling and running the length of the flaming blade.

"Depravity, false idols, heedless hope,"

The Azdrazi squeezed his hand, the blood of the drake flowing into a brass bowl.

"Ignorance." he drawled harshly,

Pouring the blood into channels, roughly carved in endless circles around the center of the Nephilim.

"Eat through their defiled corpses — with your holy flame."

He incanted, the Azdrazi's smoldering words ignited the channels of blood, smearing the blood of his bleeding palm unto a burned idol, a fragment of the shrine he reduced to ruin.

"I am the Sun, the progeny of your will. AZDROMOTH."

The stricken drake, Ahnakriel, finished— finally evoking His name, the Burning Eye cemented with infernal flame, an opprobrious hex unto those who cursed his namesake.

"Are they intent on repeating this, running in this same circle?"
Two draconic
 eyes  peered over what had been written. A sigh then followed and a plume of smoke arose from that creature. Ystifae then closed her eyes, and words rasped from her in a quiet threat.
                "A threat."
                                        "A tongue lost."
                                                                         "Another threat."
                                                                                                           "Charred marble."

"Yet another threat."
                                                                                                                                                             "More to be immolated."

At all costs the enemy shall be expunged, the clouds decorated by the flame of my father as the obliterating shadow of flame swallows the enemy whole, it’s entirety immolated in his blistering fire. A certain pain must be felt to be healed. 

my brazen brothers will express their flame, in turn my father will express his.

All hail the Black Titan.

thesugbug_black_scaled_skin_tiefling_sit

-=oOo=-

"For there to be true justice, eventually, there must be an execution. Unfortunately, these follied few have expedited their own..." Mused the Justicar of Azdromoth to those about as he sat upon his gilded throne deep within an underground keep somewhere. 

-=oOo=-

In the silence of the night, sat the high priest of Lord Oti, no words of prayers spoken... There was no need for them "He will be watching...guiding...But be mindful Atemu, you know not what happens in the silent night"

20 hours ago, Boknice275 said:

Arcas

“Whatcas?” A musin asked to himself in confusion