The Haelun'or Gazette - Vol. VI

11 minutes ago, ECS1999 said:

In all honesty this just seems like a bad way for Haelun'or to metagame the presence of Frost Witches in Lurin by using Lurin names that have never been contacted nor have any knowledge of such things IRP. So yes i am concerned about not only me being accused of a metagaming i never did but also a blatant one from your part, and i don't want to be involved in such things.

Hello! Other writer here, apologies if there is anything I happen to repeat that my counterpart said. The entry was given specifically through our Dropbox; something where we cannot see who entered what. We ourselves did not go out seeking anything. It was a rumor at best with your names with the intent to cause disruption, that we sadly did not screenshot before clearing the Dropbox for the newest entries. So there is no useless back and forth further, we will delete that section this time. Keep in mind, any future entries we will not be doing the same. None of this is meant to be taken seriously.

Sorcaril would chuckle as he read over the matchmaker's description of his cousin, brought to a halt as he read over the rumors of the Okarir'sil. His eyes would focus as he read about his two colleagues.

The silver haired recluse would shift beneath her quilt, reading over the pamphlet once more before discarding it in a basket to her left atop the many others. Her hand now freed to grasp the neck of a wine glass. Bringing it to her mouth as her attention fixed upon the crackling of a fire, her chair rocking idly. 

"Hmm, ever since they let this 'Valindrea' became a writer, the gazette seems to have turned into a bit of a rag... Tsk. Lamentable. For most of these stories are quite... Well... I'm ne to say they have anything good in mind, defaming mali who wear skirts and dresses and flowing clothes... Larihei wore such garb. And yet, it's always the ones who dress like valah who have an upturned nose. Perhaps they should simply spend more time at the iron temple!" Strikes a poet out by the library, reading the gazette