NEW AGE OF PURITY | KRIMPGOTH

Jihnyny

TO THOSE THAT ARE NOT WORTHY

Krimpgoth Grimruk’Lur

04k9WHVw45149FIg7gNAnVY79qi-0XKAaYi3NAJFNNWU5cANRJMK0oxbEw7sIomChNAHhzlNuduAIA3gkZvmfm4HDk9v_ktUGaaeipow1KCd1y459l7gmAoGhuXjeJAIelid9aZ8Q_OBkLyneobD9JY

You strayed off the path, though you gain another chance. Take my hand child, follow the path once more.

F8BYL_eGjAzDuJb5Tw16YcktQrZZCGxrIhk-ELbj_ZVd5klLDxGuRwC9CuPsKI3NYqFu9JDBkpUuGOp3KDVs_NTt-Lx7q1DzL0UjMU4p_A2wejL_AVcaEIYi-E9YlByhaikBkcqy4Z3Ua2EZdkcvO0I

This year has been a challenging one, both literally and figuratively. Though I, with a fair zult giving to me by my clansman, have slayed the elf that had challenged me. His head will soon meet the failed and whitewashed folk and tell the tale of what happens when you cross an Uruk between him and his destiny.

Our goi has been cursed and poisoned by foul elves that claim themselves to be honorary. But they do not reside with us, do not fight with us, do not respect our culture, and do not speak our tongue or share our name. With cowardice and malice, they betrayed us and stabbed our kind in the back, causing some to fall.

To prevent this from happening once again. New trials will begin, and titles will be stripped. 

If your name is not listed, you are to face me, and do the trials again. 

OBOK’UGLUK 

“Honor and Loyalty is never-ending to this one.”

MINTO’LUR

“His size is little, yet his power is great.”

SLITH’UNGRI

“Loyal, clever and upholding of his tradition.”

TOAD’YAR

“Wargoth of great ambition. The eldest of them all.”