Nation Backpay: Boycott LoTC

Cpt_Noobman

The admins plan to charge backpay minas on all tile debt to every realm/nation. Obviously, no NL/realm members want to pay this, so we should just boycott. Once the announcement is made that they will begin charging backpay NLs just organize your players to not log on until they reverse the decision, then our glorious nations get to keep the minas they've earned from the blood sweat and tears of the hardworking voters. 

Tax us, right ******* now

I want to see every single nation shrink next tile map update and finally be held accountable for poor financial decisions regardless of having been made aware that taxes were going to start to be collected 12 weeks ago but we all collectively forgot about until recently

however, I do feel like 12 weeks of upkeep tax in one go is too much and at this point they should decide if they are capable of continuing the upkeep system since I see it fail every single map I have been a leader of a realm or nation (From Arcas to Almaris to Aevos)

33 minutes ago, Cpt_Noobman said:

NLs just organize your players to not log on

lol sure 

35 minutes ago, Cpt_Noobman said:

organize your players to not log

good luck

silly little human, the admins will take ur silly land away

This is why I support a capitalist market where the BADMIN TEAM HAS NO AUTHORITY! DOWN WITH THE BOURGEOISIE!

Im fine with not logging on 

as a completely unbiased farmer I believe the taxes should be paid in hay bales instead

Let them come. We'll be ready. Halfling ire knows no bounds!

urguan on top 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪 organized our player base to be inactive weeks ahead of time. ahead of the game 💪💪💪💪

Back to Aeldin we go...

I'm finna cry like this when I collect that tens of thousands in backpay minas.