A lonely yet happy ending [PK]

Wonderland_Boy

Across the snowy city of Haense, in a house that was once filled with happiness and the joy of a family, lies the cold body of Daniel Ketch, a man who now resides in that very same house, which is now filled with dust and loneliness. And although he passed away alone, a smile could be seen on his face, for he knew he'd finally be reunited with his loved ones.

Three letters could be seen organized from left to right on the table next to his bed, each of them addressed respectively to Gregorious Roa, Rosa, and lastly, his family.

Gregorius Roa

You're probably the only friend I have left, and even though you're insufferable, I'm glad I've lived long enough to keep being your friend.

Looking back I might have missed a lot of things when I said that I would rather die than becoming a Roa, but seeing you raising a family made me want to do the same, and that gave me the opportunity to finally be happy again, so I'm thankful for that.

And lastly, I have a request for you, I know you're already old but please, stay with your family a little longer. I've already seen most of your children such as Aurora, Percy, and Gven and I saw how much they love you, so please stay with them as long as possible and try to be a better father than I was.

Rosa

Rosa, you're the one who made me want to keep living even though I couldn't anymore. you were my hope,pride and joy, and I couldn't be more happy than I was the day I found you wandering in Haense.

I know that nowadays you're busy with all of the new things in your life, but if you ever feel sad, or unworthy, I want you to remember that your grandpa will always love you no matter what.

I wish that that one day, you have the chance to find someone you love and remain by their side as long as you want to, so as my last request, i want you to be happy.

PS:I've also attached the recipe of those cookies I used to make for you.

My dear family

Family is a strange concept, some say that your family is composed of those who share your blood, while others say that family is shared between those you feel happy and comfortable with.

In my case, I'd have to say that the second option is more appropriate, because even though I lost mine once, I had the chance to build another one. So this letter is addressed to all those I consider my family.

Tobias, my dear son and his daughter, Rosa, Luke my one and only husband who helped me overcome all of the hardships in my life, Gregorius Roa and his family who inspired me to raise one as well, Leon, who by asking me to join the warband, changed my life as a whole and allowed it to become what it is today, all those who served the theodoric's warband and shared this same feeling :Valens, Reeve, Siegfried, Damon and everyone else. And last but not least,all of the friends I made throught this beautiful journey I call life.

Spoiler

Daniel was my first persona, and during his jouney i also learned many new things. It's a pity that he has to die, but it's also an oppotunity for me to learn new things.Im thankful for the playes and staff who were caring and helped me learn how to do things properly (which took a while). And lastly i would like to thank everyone who took part in daniel's journey and made him become what he is today.

Edited by Wonderland_Boy

The Count chuckled in his manor of Helious after reading the letter "Im not that old Daniel" Gregorius laughed at his own words as a tear dripped from his cheek onto the floor "******* hell… why do they leave…" he said, burying his face into his hands, dropping the letter into his desk in the process.
After some time, when he stopped lamenting his friend's death, he signed a lorraine 
"Hopefully it will be in a long time when we see each other… and **** you for not joining Roa" he said with a smile as he looked up to the skies

Rosa shed tears of saddness. "WHY.....WHY!!!!" screamed. Rosa fallen on to her knees. "...i will forever miss those cookies and those times we spent...you were great, now you are in a better place....better then here." She began praying for him. She then putted flowers on his grave and walked away in saddness.