SHINJI, GET BACK IN THE ROCK

Uac90QwHLDDde-pT2GYxT_WS_IEAnYejT96Uh1-hrdLSRTS3chhkPofGUzcXtX0acZ4VXzxkD9BcEUIfoWCfMpeWJ_5uMxf2-mDpupiMcDXFbJ73pNsNWGXid8wDf4QgNwKVlLK8gJ9wTUJg3m_j6GU

cVLUHhyagmQhLyEALSPdowD56Kieh-Ew1vsMDJLGQObViEAiUKt3F9dck_h9KC4FXfuePgh249bRMQAUjZsCK-_N3AKASJ1uyUyQbckB1mDsDjkYvHOramt-G1H0m4QHcGX9pZkArnvD6MKtqQwZiUI

Uh1SBSnTI5SD18HmjApD4sqqKn5YQDHOnWl0Q_otTGPJPUUHlX1rhHN2V-_Wo-mj8lsWRS8jU0_oUC-AYP9_PHEUOKj82ChIICHXcLsVUih_jo4YBHZ-f3frZi04SfT5n_gShFp3EkqRSUQk8iqhgpQ

TO THE PIG IN LICH'S CLOTH:

A samurai lives,

In every waking moment,

Knowing he may die.

—-----------------------

I thank GOD above,

For the chance to crush your skull,

Again and again.

Uh1SBSnTI5SD18HmjApD4sqqKn5YQDHOnWl0Q_otTGPJPUUHlX1rhHN2V-_Wo-mj8lsWRS8jU0_oUC-AYP9_PHEUOKj82ChIICHXcLsVUih_jo4YBHZ-f3frZi04SfT5n_gShFp3EkqRSUQk8iqhgpQ

TO THE LURINITES AND THE SHOGUNATE OF OYASHIMA:

If you still wish war.

Now would be the time to strike.

We are wide open.

—-----------------------

After all I see.

Who is rushing to aid you.

The Necromancer.

Fear is your freedom, “Gashadokuro”.

Know my name Hirano Shinji, I know yours.

ATSUKO OF UGOKOYAMA

Spoiler

@femurlord *doxxes u irp

Unaware of what happened outside of the darkness of his empty sockets and stuck in his hanging cage cell - Oijin knew spiritually the Shugo-Line-Of-Succession would remain intact and a thousand scalps would be taken in his name - no matter what fate awaited him.

"Atsuko....Notice me...." He tries to spiritually reach out to his battle-sister, praying for his discovery.

x: 2393 y: 10 z: 1039

The Silver Lubba very simply states "We don't want war, we want you to stop attacking our citizens and innocent bystanders. The lich is a ***** though, trying to fuel both sides at this point considering my folks have found a vault that was supposed to keep him trapped near your village, regardless of his stance, he has been causing trouble among our own as well."

Crying samurai wearing red and grey armor with a moustache, 80's anime still

"The warrior cries, into the night she calls forth: Justice prevails." Monjaro, the Poppy Samurai of Clan Honma, wrote from his over-fortified compound. Folding the haiku away he looked outside with bleary eyes. "May we all die beautiful deaths," he repeated ad-nauseum. 

2 hours ago, mika1278 said:

The Silver Lubba very simply states "We don't want war, we want you to stop attacking our citizens and innocent bystanders. The lich is a ***** though, trying to fuel both sides at this point considering my folks have found a vault that was supposed to keep him trapped near your village, regardless of his stance, he has been causing trouble among our own as well."

The Shugo-ess could not hear him, for she was all the way in Sakuragakure, though - should he wish to speak with her. The gates were still open. ((Just dm FunTzu))