TO THE UNDEAD

Issued at Year 151 of the Second Age

P5SSTPM3uO3nn345Dnl41J6R-NIRoLohLrxN92lyKEsiucdVLakj46Wmi-K0DdNz_zLTSKlSKRYANZ9S7FLJMRFjCsr92NfGpsSTA3_RqjWFG39JJ0IGE1nQKv7OLPWBjhL9v2YWs8KvTEbQZOdkGoA

Spoiler

in Response to:

Cease you Gasha-*****.

Lurin is not your vassal, Lurin is not your ally and Lurin is not your friend.

Your attempts to sow chaos only reaches those most desperate to gain reasons to end us. If we were to attack the cherry blossom village, we would do so ourselves instead of relaying it to exactly that which we have been exterminating from our lands.

If I manage to find where you keep this warlord captive, I will free him. There is no honor between the undead and living, only conflict.

May your bones rot and crumble in the light.

ETERNAL WE STAND, ESHTAEL KEEPS BALANCE

signed,

The Silver Lubba

To those who wish to figure out the swear:

"TOTAL LURINITE DEATH." Declared Jiro, Son of Hirano who regardless of involvement awaited reparations of salt. 

"This arch-lich is doing ungod's work. I should invest on his deeds more. He is quite useful, it seems." Did remark, Ava Ranaleth in her home. She was utmostly delighted of this chaotic outcome, amusing her the most. Only a slight concern grew, wondering if such a conflict would reach her people too. Nonetheless, she respected how the Lich was so easily spreading havoc. "All in due time." Little she knew of the Lich's past identity yet; whom it was and that she had already helped it more than once.

For GOD themselves knows the invocation of the darkest abyssal blights of the Hansetian Reichmeisters that purge upon the heresies of the Westerlandic Incursion speak of utter truths and plagues upon the world with the consortium of the lineage of the Trade State of the accursed depths of pittiance akin to marching upon the deaths of Harrens Kindred. For such claims of balance, forsooth. Balance to those that stand with the CHAINED HARLOT shall know that they know of cosmic balance and not the respect for the divinity of man, for they forsake the world itself of utterance and aim to disperse evil and good amongst one another, like forces to true misunderstandings that coil upon the bondage of the scaled depth delvers. FOR we know that the first of the EXALTED shall know the Raevir Superstate imparts the world of evils as against to the evil of the one that is imparted with S, shall declare their fealty for the imbalance of the world to know that the divines wish for no evil or faith but the acknowledgement of the creation of life and its inner turmoil upon the beating sands of the world heavens and skies. With such, the intricacies of the moral juxtaposition of the immersion of the scaled creatures interpose with the constructs that bear their energy from the greater depths of the unknown and remain the plighted Raeviric tendencies that ensure the dissolution of the leagues that are impacted by the issuance of Juli’el and her kingdoms that impose the will of the Maternal above that of the blind zealot that bestows the gifts of endless consumption and realisation of the grand design of the Mongoose himself.”

Great, esteemed Acolyte Kheivn Podntificus bows his head towards Bishop Odo in reverence as he translates his vision of the war to come, in the true tongue of the descendants. @Borin

Shugo Kato wishes he could see or read this, but at last he is stuck in a hanging cell with no eyes.

(I've DMed you my coordinates please rescue me your pink lubba)

A elf hopes that someone helps out the war lord, for no one should be tortured...well, maybe your worst enemy

“But me lives resides in their walls walls.” A Imp said as he chewed on an old boot