VE JULIYAFEST

The Esrova Court

Galina Georgina sat down at her desk with a hum, scanning over the list of events. She then set to penning a brief note in dark blue ink. When it had dried, Galina enclosed both the note and the flyer in an envelope, and sent it off.

Ludvika Ludovar was shocked awake as a servant slammed the missive down on her desk, proclaiming a few swears before she read over it. "Oh godan." she'd begin to mourn, realizing she'd be forced into fancy gowns and to parade around with the other ladies. "My freedom! My passions!" 

A Haeseni princess, from the stables down in Novkursain, welcomed the news of Juliyafest with a low groan. Isabel could only hope that the prospects of the event ended with her in her riding boots, but she knew from the depths of her heart that her family had other plans. The saddle she held in her arms weighed significantly more than when she picked it up, already exhausted.

Liridona sobs, as she realizes that several of her children, as well as her nieces and nephews, will be old enough to participate. Her babies were all grown up :(

Derek Saltmen let out a small hum, this was going to be a busy time for cooking

Sibyl would glance over the missive in deep thought "Do I go, I haven't stepped foot into that city since..." sighs sadly, rubbing the back of her neck, so much weight now on her mind, she then sat down to just think

Meanwhile Franziska danced in excitement "Ooooo Ich want to go, hopeful will be old enough, but first I want to plan my nameday, so much to do!" 

Analiesa Ludovar read over the missive within her room in Otistadt. A small groan escaped the girl "This is going to be the longest four days of my life. I shall attend nevertheless."

Once Tristand Dresnay read through the announcement of the upcoming Juliyafest, he couldn't help but feel frustration. The thought of joy that the festival would bring to the Haeseni people, only served to deepen his anger. He muttered a quiet wish under his breath, "May this festival meet its ruin."

On 10/29/2023 at 8:21 PM, Cheese said:

Liridona sobs, as she realizes that several of her children, as well as her nieces and nephews, will be old enough to participate. Her babies were all grown up :(

"Hmm." Benny Amador, now reaching the age of fourteen, read the missive with a tilt of his head. "I wonder if I can go." He mused as he pondered to himself.