[Complete] Report (scarimari, comatoseprincess, sebbysc, IronRosette)

comatoseprincess

Player(s) Involved

scarimari, comatoseprincess, sebbysc, IronRosette

Explanation

On October 22, 2023, scarimari put a post out on behalf of her persona Avalon and the Order of Saint Jude implicating my persona Emmeline as a vampire for very flimsy roleplay reasons. Then, on October 26, she attended the test for my persona and her husband as her seer persona, involving two personas in the same event. Since then, I have been constantly hunted by members of the order for a “suspicion” that cannot be justified through roleplay. From the beginning, this entire chain of events has been very bad-faith on scarimari’s end, from flimsy to non-existent rp reasons for suspicion, to outrightly admitting OOCly that she intended to target my persona simply for being in a relationship with Sebby’s persona. It is started in the evidence, that it was never stated that Emmeline was a vampire in roleplay, instead Leopold the character joked about how it would be the cherry on top. 

On November 7, 2023, scarimari was standing by the Lowland SS pillar and roleplaying there. I happened to SS to the pillar in order to go elsewhere, and barely got there when I was cornered by her. This turned into her once again accusing me and wanting me dead. I was on my way to Petra with two others who I had to wait for in order to show them where to go and did not get any opportunity to run away. It was late and as I had work in the morning, I let them test me and had to log off unfortunately.

This brings me to the next point. Scarimari has two personas involved with this roleplay, her seer Angelica and the one who posted on behalf of the Order, Avalon (I think her name was). This indicates that she is going for one goal with two personas, which directly violated the Roleplay Guidelines, rule 6.

Relevant Material

Evidence

image.png?ex=655d2bd2&is=654ab6d2&hm=c66

image.png?ex=655d2c0b&is=654ab70b&hm=f7d

image.png?ex=655d2ca2&is=654ab7a2&hm=20f

Screenshot_20231108_124116_Discord.jpg?e

Screenshot_20231108_124129_Discord.jpg?e

Screenshot_20231108_124228_Discord.jpg?e

More than one place

10/26/23

Evidence of uncooperative conduct.

Evidence

I proposed what I thought was a fair solution, but voiding Angelica's involvement so Avalon can keep private suspicions, however this was not agreed upon.

image.png?ex=655e5f90&is=654bea90&hm=bcc

image.png?ex=655e5f90&is=654bea90&hm=87d

image.png?ex=655e5f90&is=654bea90&hm=f91

image.png?ex=655e5f90&is=654bea90&hm=099

image.png?ex=655e5f90&is=654bea90&hm=386

Before posting on this thread, please review the Report Rules.

1: I'll start this by explaining that Avalon is not at all involved. I simply rp with Callahan on basically all my personas which is not really against the rules.

I was the one oocly posting the summonings because Callahan himself (at the time, he was grand prior of the holy order) does not have a working forum account. It was him who brought forth the names, and was signed by Avalon because she is a sergeant of said holy order, but ultimately she doesn't really care and I have hardly ever rpd that out (if not ever)

2: Suspicious, there has been a long lived hunt for this vampire (just as there is for any vampire, and she was not the only one summoned) by Angelica (who I roleplayed with under different names, such as Basilia) and she has always thought her a vampire/blood mage/necromancer. If you see the rp logs from yesterday, you will see her yelling that she could possibly be a necromancer or undead, because she had killed her just a year or two prior.

3: Cooperation; it's not that I did not want to cooperate, I simply didn't see the point in discussing it in dms. You will see in the posted screenshots that I am taking a step back from the ooc side of LOTC (left every discord) because it brings me stress. I believe a well formatted report like this would solve the situation easily. 

I hope this answered all posed questions, if not I will make another reply.

3 minutes ago, marikandaperc said:

1: I'll start this by explaining that Avalon is not at all involved. I simply rp with Callahan on basically all my personas which is not really against the rules.

I was the one oocly posting the summonings because Callahan himself (at the time, he was grand prior of the holy order) does not have a working forum account. It was signed by Avalon because she is a sergeant of said holy order, but ultimately she doesn't really care and I have hardly ever rpd that out (if not ever)

2: Suspicious, there has been a long lived hunt for this vampire (just as there is for any vampire, and she was not the only one summoned) by Angelica (who I roleplayed with under different names, such as Basilia) and she has always thought her a vampire/blood mage/necromancer. If you see the rp logs from yesterday, you will see her yelling that she could possibly be a necromancer or undead, because she had killed her just a year or two prior.

3: Cooperation; it's not that I did not want to cooperate, I simply didn't see the point in discussing it in dms. You will see in the posted screenshots that I am taking a step back from the ooc side of LOTC (left every discord) because it brings me stress. I believe a well formatted report like this would solve the situation easily. 

I hope this answered all posed questions, if not I will make another reply.

1. This does not address or explain at all why her name is on the report and why you posted it. Her name being on the report and you posting it involves her in the roleplay.

2. Suspicions based on what evidence? I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen Coma's persona in Aaun period, let alone interacting with people. Typically to have a suspicion against somebody you need a justifiable reason to suspect them.

3. Yeah, fair enough.

I'm not sure how ratlordmagic is involved but I shall respond to his questions anyway.

1: These events have 0 correlation between one another. The one reporting Emmeline originally was Callahan, and I posted it for Avalon who is a sergeant in the Holy Order. Callahan's player does not have a working forum account, I had to be the one doing it. But it was not Angelica who reported it, so let's not get that confused. It all ceased after they were "caught" and k*lled, but then they met again.

2: If you don't know about all the roeplay, you wouldn't get it. My character used a spell to make Leopold attracted to the occult, at first it was going to be a sort of recruitment and the two of them would leave Aaun to join a group of dark mages, but in the end that didn't happen. Thus, he turned into a magnet for darkspawn. Anyone he would have been closely interacting with would be considered darkspawn, period. Not just Emmeline.

Here I wish to add a couple of things;
1- This was all done in good faith. Leopold knew from an ooc aspect what was happening. I even warned them that their wedding would be raided (in the end the wedding happened secretly but whatever). 

2- The player never complained about any of this rp till they were caught. TWO posts were put out and they were aware of the persecursion for months, but only now decided to complain. To me it looks like a grasping for straws after being caught.

They even submitted to testing without any complaint brought up oocly, so I still don't understand why only now it became an issue. When the summons were first issued, they responded to the call and even plotted for a way to rig the test; all in all there was never a complaint before. Not until the character was caught.

((I cant put spoilers on phone so im sorry))

IMG_9973.png?ex=655f096f&is=654c946f&hm=

IMG_9972.png?ex=655f096f&is=654c946f&hm=

1. I did not complain about it to you because I didn't think it would go any further. I wasn't aware that you would keep hunting me just for being with Leopold irp. If I knew that I wouldn't have been this taken aback by it, though I remember Sebbysc mentioning that she has a weird interest in his life.

2.I am complaining now, because I was cornered by an SS pillar while on my way to show someone something, and was forced into getting tested once again. The reason for the complaint was mostly for being cornered there, it was in bad taste to corner someone who just SS'd somewhere. 

3. If the report comes out and nothing can be done, I will accept that and move on and do the RP scheduled for Friday without any question, and will not complain again if my character gets caught again. 

I'll start by saying that I have friends on both sides of this, and that I do not hold disdain for anyone involved. MineMan RP is MineMan RP. That's why I took the time to think about this over the course of the last few days.

I'd like to first mention that Mari has been extremely cooperative (personally) throughout a majority, if not all, roleplay situations and everything else in-between. I've enjoyed her roleplay and find that she is often pleasant to communicate with. With that said, I believe that it was a series of unfortunate, ooc oversights that brought this roleplay to this point. I personally do not believe that she held any ooc ill-intent for anyone and that they didn't drive her actions.

On our side:

We lacked clear communication with Mari & Co. over the course of this month(s) long narrative. Instead of confronting anyone about issues first hand we let them slide in an act of grace. When this narrative originally started we should've been more upfront with what we wanted / expected / understood regarding it and it's driving factors.

I will say that it is reasonable for Coma to speak out against perceived ooc targeting and the unfortunate mechanics behind out SS pillar system. We should just get rid of pillars for the sake of RP, but that's too radical for the community.

Mari:

I believe the oversights held no ooc malice, but instead they were simple things that could easily slip-up. These are things anyone could do. I am slightly uncomfortable with the assumptions made by your character. I however don't see why they can't remain at this point. I wish we had rp'd a bit more and built up to it. I understand you didn't like playing the persona at times between this Summer and now, so with that being said I understand why we didn't reach out to one another about developing the narrative we had going on.

The biggest issues would be the "bad faith" oversight and the SS pillar situation. It is clear that having two personas working towards the same goal / eventline is questionable. This shouldn't personally lead to any punishment given the lack of severity and the lack of enforcement by the community as a whole. As you have seen, ooc motives drive a lot of rp on LoTC now, which is an unfortunate direction things have been taken in. I'm sure the SS pillar rp can be rectified or figured out without much issue. It is but one instance afterall.

These are things I can say regarding Mari, but I cannot willingly speak for others involved on her side.

Anyhow,

Any perceived uncooperative behavior is surely based on the tension associated with the narrative, uncorrected hurts, and the unspoken nature of the conversation up unto this point. I ultimately believe that a compromise can be made and that a just decision can come out of this. I invite character development and consequences, for that is how you build a narrative. I do not condone ooc witchhunts on EITHER party, for our sake or hers.

@marikandaperc @comatoseprincess

@ratlordmagic

50 minutes ago, CuteSebby said:

It is clear that having two personas working towards the same goal / eventline is questionable.

Just to clear this up, Angelica and Avalon by no means have the same goal. It just aligns in the sense that Avalon is a dark spawn hunting knight and Angelica is a voidal nun. I will not go into detail because I dislike revealing things about my characters, but Angelica is often involved with dakr spawn and does not really care for them, only in specific cases (i.e benefit). Angelica and Callahan had previously asked the Steel 2-11 to deal with the situation, but they refused and eventually the group died off so there wasn't any development from that side. 

It's kind of unfortunate that the Haverlocks were involved with both characters (Julietta and Leopold), but that's more so because of rp reasons; I don't really care about any family oocly.

With the rest I mostly agree. I don't know the rules on soulstone pillars as they are a new addition, I simply roleplayed and was roleplayed back at; so I assumed it was fine. If you can't interact with people by the pillars then that's my fault.

I do not wish to address anything else, and only want to make it clear that I hold no bad feelings for any of the involved party. Not Sebby, not Comatose, not Ratlord or whoever else. 

Moderation is reviewing this report now that everything relevant has been posted.

After a review of what was provided and some discussions from some of the members involved, a verdict has been reached.

The interaction at the Soul Stone pillar will be voided.

The Haverlock character that is being used as a litmus test for who is or isnt Darkspawn is approaching metagaming. Although they have a motivation to seek out Darkspawn due to the seeding spell, this cannot be used as justification for the character to be supernaturally attracted to Darkspawn and subsequently a reliable justification for suspicion. Simply, they aren't a "Darkspawn Magnet" as that could imply that OOC knowledge of who is Darkspawn is being used to put the RP character into situation that would reinforce that affliction. Going forward, do not use this method without more established links between the Haverlock character and actual confirmed Darkspawn characters- and if you do still use this method, ensure the proof of legit RP is well documented if challenged.