[Internal Hohkmat] Fourth Seat

Ewdrawings

<An internal message announced within the City State of Hohkmat>

Spoiler

@Morigung-oog@sam33497@Dj_McMuffin(@everyoneelseIcantfind)

I Yera Silveira hereby make known my intention to stake claim and create a fourth magister seat within the City State of Hohkmat, as indicated to the Grand Magister and Vizier of Wind, under judgement of the current residing Magisters. For those that do not yet know me, I have served upon the Council of the continents Elven motherland, founded and serve as chairman of the Silver Merchant Sovereignty that continues to bring in new merchants to its thirty plus stalls and vendors, redesigned the Districts of Eternal Struggle and Great Paradox, and created the Hidden Tower.

My Promise
With my assets thus far, I have provided housing and support to the mages that have aligned themselves with myself and the Hidden Tower. Going forwards, I shall create a system for beginning and intermediate magi to grow their own powerbase and knowledge in tandem (enhanced) with their studies at the Academy. Resources and items at a standardised and fair price that won't be affected by the machinations of foreign kingdoms (as indicated by a dataspread that now includes hundreds of entries from all over the continent). New housing available to members of the public willing to abide by non-violence with those of this magisterial position, and guidance. My current contracts maintain withstanding and are not affected by this pledge.

Final Word

I am young, and have conjured everything I have over a matter of years, as opposed to centuries, and shall continue to move forwards as quickly as I can. The Magi of Hohkmat should become powerful. Not just in strength, but in soul, ambition, wisdom, intelligence, charisma and love. It is a form of greed, but with lines set, honour kept, and untempted will, it is a greed we need. Not to become unruly, to scrabble for every mina, every artifact and every opportunity- but to become powerful and strive for a greater future without losing ones self and ones morals. To want the best of both worlds, the perfect outcome. Thus embodies...

Seat of the Great Paradox
Seat of the Eternal Struggle
Seat of the Sorcerous Path

... The Seat of Boundless Greed

I could not think of a better addition to the Magisters. You have my full support in this endeavor.
       ~Court Mage, Midas Von Athri'onn

6d8e1c401fad9f03ddec3791524a241f.png