A Leaked Letter: To Ayche and Cerusil

Minuvas

*A Directive to the Chamber of Fire & Lord-Magister Cerusil,  has mysteriously been leaked made public*

Vizier Ayche,
 It has come to my attention that some doubt has been sowed as to the strength of Hohkmat. I would reaffirm to the public the strength of even just a sliver of the forces at my command. You are to conduct a parade and maneuvers within the district of Lord-Magister Cerusil as an opportunity to interact with the public. I have heard most unfortunate reports of Magi within my city being threatened by an agent of ill intent. Such reports are to be taken seriously and dealt with violentlyplease execute justice fairly and in accordance with the law and know that any may approach you discreetly with these reports and receive my protection. My concern for the safety of the magi of this city is paramount.

Afterwards, let us march to meet our allies and their military forces for a joint exercise. As I have coordinated to have them positioned nearby in mass to join in the festivities.

Drinks after the event shall be covered by the government. Work with the Chamber of Earth to have all booze paid for at the expense of the treasury.

Lord-Magister Cerusil,
  You shall host me as your distinguished guest within your district for this event, do not be alarmed. The day and time of the event shall be made a surprise for you, as I have been told of your fond love of mystery and intrigue and I am nothing if not mysterious and jovial in my desire to delight - we shall not cross too much of your territory. If we catch you unaware at the appointed time and the hour - I believe you'll find it all the more entertaining. I trust that you will receive me well.

Grand Magister,
Fatebinder

A secretary at the Chamber of Fire files the Fatebinder’s missive in a folder labeled “Shows of Force”. 

She then sets about the unenviable task of  

coordinating regalia, maneuvers and operating procedures for an organization whose charter was finalized just the day before. 

Lanre Cerusil never opens the letter.

Somewhere within the depths of Hohkmat, a jovial Gnome goes about his studies, blissfully unaware of "all that dreadful cloak and dagger business!" as he likes to put it.

Juniper stared at the letter in with shaky, appearing nauseous in her horror. She then shuts herself within the room Lanre had given her, pacing its floors and mumbling to herself...

2023-11-19_05_54_41.thumb.png.7c8fb6392735f3189ffa8bf157183f83.png

What came next was blood. (And a 5hr CRP session)
What's still to come...?