THE BALLAD BALL: GALINA GODUNOV'S HAUCHMETVAS

esotericas

WSwvNOZTQAsxCbce4hR-UZRFRZwiPaPAN_Nq3DOcEuJc1IJU2N5pSC9n9gRfz5bWkNoqqJAKGFB8v224KI4AiHEyKTuwV-cpweiDkKun_26rrcpumNpaexgdibJnPp10SKVTH3cejuw9xtRy

୨⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯୧

୨⎯  *:・゚ THE HAUCHMETVAS OF GALINA GEORGINA GODUNOV    *:・゚⎯୧

uIlTfEiqFljg_BFQkS5qd8KqBkH7a4bH1dWePTKN2v6VNDEAtrKWvKDdMDUhn50wF2pAoNGNMo5WSY1HMUcCfTxhvFIUK_EseraDUtNbSfym_bVvFYwFUtUtTKKGoBphLx_PyGtmKFc-CGWb

AN INVITATION RELEASED BY ME,

JDHc98Ikv6SQ7zvhGwL-wDmnIxKNwq_6hIv0OONgnVYucWfkexAvRaj9yYlz-hmOdhJ4q5zocz8aYLZEMoIGnDNZCa7YhGI1WyVBvlR1qQaAmdWf3CeC6nSte_M-39Q3CFK7Qjpf4INHm84b

FOR THE ESTEEMED AND VERY IMPORTANT PURPOSE OF INVITING THE HAESENI PUBLIC (AND SOME SPECIAL GUESTS) TO MY HAUCHMETVAS. 

Spoiler

AS I HAVE NOW come of age, it is my honor and joy to host a Hauchmetvas, in celebration of this great achievement. It shall follow the tradition of many such celebrations:

First is the wreath ceremony, wherein a wreath of flowers will be bestowed upon me. They will be especially chosen for both their symbolism and their beauty, and are a symbol of good wishes for the future. Should guests elect to bring gifts, they may present these then.

Then will come the first dance, wherein I will share the final dance of my youth with my father, Malcolm. After this, my guests (and any suitors) will join us on the dance floor, for a night of revelry. 

It is my wish that my Hauchmetvas be themed around the chivalric tales of eld. The ball shall be a costume ball, with a theme of princesses, princes, knights, dragons, et cetera to be observed by the guests, if at all possible. Of course, in absence of a costume, guests are still greatly encouraged to attend, as revelry is for all, not only those with fancy outfits. Young men wishing to be suitors may select a branch of flowers from those provided at the door, and may offer them to me during the ball to signal their interest in me. 

At the end of the evening is the burning of youth. The majority of the guests will depart, and I will select three items that represent my childhood, explain their significance, and then ceremonially burn them to represent my journey into adulthood.  

q7VBmrtOt31o1jrFxyTg-XZGAGGxX9P3sc3_BP2c7Ob0WARl-EyJsw5M1dLNasAXKULWBQVi51lRM1iHbtCCy5Cr7QuqPNNa0Chu-d4YtMN_vx-JgIgxiAUJQj2C9yNEBtStEAJg7C-s_Upb

WHERE? 

The Esrova Prikaz Ballroom, Valdev, Haense

WHEN? 

Monday, November 27, 3:00 PM, EST

୨⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯୧

xklgKnwYVUU5I9mz5scyhkRT10K14kaovaXBBfhSbp2WZA98Ss1U_pzFFppqlWSpdfdzTBYsWAOZceDjyG_t_8U_FqlB6VNCcAxnQDGyo8jS665bY4Qn4ZLUIJflo1gWuYgGvzKnqyzY3Dhy

HAENSE

His Royal Majesty, King Aleksandr II of Haense, and his royal pedigree

Her Grace, Roslin Baruch, Duchess of Valwyck, and her noble pedigree 

His Grace, Viktor var Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus, and his noble pedigree

His Grace, Manfred Barclay, Duke of Reinmar, and his noble pedigree

The Right Honourable, Otto Ludovar, Count of Otistadt, and his noble pedigree

The Right Honourable, Anabel Colborn, Countess of Malkovya, and her noble pedigree 

The Honourable, Walter Weiss, Viscount of Novkursain, and his noble pedigree

His Highness, Cesar de Pelear, Viceroy of Hyspia, and his noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Alyona Godunov, Baroness of Verskaya, and her noble pedigree 

Her Ladyship, Katrin Stafyr, Baroness of Thurant, and her noble pedigree 

His Lordship, Henrik Amador, Baron of Mondstadt, and his noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Irena Kortrevich, Baroness of Koravia, and her noble pedigree 

ELSEWHERE

His Highness, Heinrich II Lothar, Prince of Merryweather, and his noble pedigree

Ser Galadain Glennmaer of Numendil, and his kin

The residents of Lemon Hill

The residents of Wyrtmark-Kabestan

WITH PERSONAL INVITATIONS SENT OUT TO

Her Highness, Princess Emma Anastasya of Haense

Her Highness, Princess Isabel Theodora of Haense

Her Highness, Princess Eirene Daria of Balian

His Lordship, Johannes Lothar, Lady Adelheid Klara, Lady  Alexandra Mathilde, and Lady Antigone Renata of the House of Alstreim

His Lordship, Alfred Konstanz of the House of Barclay

Her Ladyship, Marjoreya Vasiliya of the House of Ruthern

His Lordship, Leonid Marco of the House of d’Arkent-Kortrevich

Mother Frinna Glennmaer

Ser Morgan of Angren

Mother Rhosyn of Numendil

Father Callahan of Lemon Hill

589VYBsQ9Rv-pq-930nl-KJ-vmV-UI11-0QO_rQ2slymZXco61ekWji6OGg5_H2xgx0uGNspp2zLd2jRnsd_UKflwUz4MJlhZfkkIyuOYvW838QtwEMMxA1YXdqS_-DiYLqKImFiPOvqE-Q_

Her Ladyship, GALINA GEORGINA ALYOVNA GODUNOV, 

Master of G.O.A.T.s, Head Designer for the Haeseni Ledi Company, President of the Holy Hearts Foundation, Mistress of the Esrova Wardrobe, The Pride of Paradisus

JDHc98Ikv6SQ7zvhGwL-wDmnIxKNwq_6hIv0OONgnVYucWfkexAvRaj9yYlz-hmOdhJ4q5zocz8aYLZEMoIGnDNZCa7YhGI1WyVBvlR1qQaAmdWf3CeC6nSte_M-39Q3CFK7Qjpf4INHm84b