CERULIA, PROTECTOR OF THE MARCHLANDS

mika1278

CERULIA, PROTECTOR OF THE MARCHLANDS

Issued at Year 157 of the Second Age

QaZf86gmSLHmPkB94LedQufpCzPymptpZ74iFT0Ci6DwvFQj2UUoXl_ottG1AaN28bD2mvkmVTOzL9mLi8uMDJ4n-tntnVVw3NbL2HNETrJs6qyyHLJ2q2NrJUl0zgSP6DFEKBag7qq1OgEnf_xD2Wk

Upon retirement from my Lurinite crown, I was granted lands which I am to watch over. During the end of my tenure, I have focused on development of The Marchlands of Lurin which now act as the connection between all parts of the realm and host of forts and farms. I have held myself content and enjoy my retirement, however, the ambitious person I am, I crave progress in our most Serene State and will continue development of the Marchlands.

THE MOST SERENE BARONY OF CERULIA, CAPITAL OF THE MARCHLANDS

Cerulia, better known as Mika Anarion’s Retirement home stands tall within The Marchlands, joined by farms and a few centurions. These serene lands have earned their title as it is a place of peace and progress under the watchful eye of the Lubba. Constructs are made in peace who then tend to their duty to either maintain or protect the barony at all costs. This barony houses few men though all are productive, paying tax in service instead of mina.

THE MARCHLANDS OF LURIN

While Cerulia is only a small part of it, I intend on transforming the region of The Marchlands into a collective of farms, small keeps and a place of willing soldiers to aid Lurin in protecting their people, territories and allies. I am only one descendant with a few constructs and a plot of land to my name, I will need help protecting these lands and I will reward those dedicated to the cause.

Those aiding me in developing and protecting these lands and dedicate themselves to the cause of protecting Lurin in my name shall be rewarded accordingly. Those most dedicated to the cause may be granted their own plot of land to develop, protect and thrive with friends and family while keeping their oath to protect the lands.

Those interested, find me in my Most Serene Barony of Cerulia or send me a note.

ETERNAL WE MARCH

signed,

The Silver Lubba,
Mika Anarion

"Maybe I'll join you in your retirement home one day, Mika." Spoke Raziel Amethil upon reading that missive, "Maybe. Maybe one day." His gaze wandered south then where hordes of enemies amassed near his home. "One day..."