The Mining Order of Eternal Prosperity

_RoyalCrafter_

__plcVXK_biNh4eUI8Q1pab7HcN93hfNMZ0HmPltnD7m6eVPdxkKFluEbcfyhYruZag36PFBNCOrZFd2iljffNvqNz0Ssz-UfQ3OPKagIQ_ms37ZjE2jnNvfhDPV90k8m_WhcKru7S1tCvF2C90IKrU

nNTgRTqoPDo2ovuRzLQWnV3U0xjUbgqnmzCJoTEHNki5O_JiUSkLyj_q9KYCbmpLslfO3R7kJNL4L9WUh3FifExWmX8irbGeqvn-USDeKHJkPpnydcesGPW3KIE3UBjzN_3XkRJC9AcMQBiBne6Sszc

Praetorium

Praetorium

Praetorium

nNTgRTqoPDo2ovuRzLQWnV3U0xjUbgqnmzCJoTEHNki5O_JiUSkLyj_q9KYCbmpLslfO3R7kJNL4L9WUh3FifExWmX8irbGeqvn-USDeKHJkPpnydcesGPW3KIE3UBjzN_3XkRJC9AcMQBiBne6Sszc

Deep in stone

Our iron swings

The ore we mine

Is worthy of Kings

Eternal

Prosperity

Is what we’ll bring

The Mining Order of Eternal Prosperity is the national mining guild of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan, established in 158 S.A Kaldithrunn during the Aevos Coalition War by the Grand King, Garedyn The Emerald. The Mining Order represents the latest in a long line of successive mining guilds in Urguan, from the Prospector’s Guild to the Obsidian Pickaxe.

The Mining Oder of Eternal Prosperity shall stand true to its name, and its labourers will be tasked with delving into the deepest and richest veins in Aevos. It is not a simple guild for the gathering of resources, instead, only the worthy and trusted spelunkers can call themselves a member.

Praetorium

Ard’skuldermar

The Arch Caver is the Guild lord of the Mining Order. They are responsible for the administration of the mines around the Grand Kingdom of Urguan and thus hold an extremely important position within the Kingdom.

Thrudol’Mugdormar

The Chief Miners are the foremen of the guild, tasked with the administration of specific mines. They are expert miners of the guild, assigned with resource production in Urguan’s most protected mines, such as Daemonsteel and Diamond mines, as well as mining in other allied nations. 

Mugdormar

The Miners of the guild make up the bulk of the extraction force of the guild. They are trusted and skilled enough to mine the most essential resources for Urguan.

Umgorki

The Cavelings are the newly joined guild members, deemed to have enough talent to one day become skilled miners. These dwarves are assigned basic jobs such as hauling, minecart pushing, and the mining of semi-precious stones.

Praetorium

Unlike its predecessors, the Mining Order assigns trials to its members to ensure the presence of Grimdugan’s blessing within them.

The First Trial

This trial involves an interview with the guild leaders, so that one may prove the reasons as to why they are worthy of joining.

The Second Trial

For an Umgorki to become a Mugdormar, they must demonstrate all the skills they have learned while doing their apprenticeship. Mining technique, ore appraisal, cavern navigation, and so on.

The Third Trial

The ultimate test to determine if someone is worthy of becoming a Thrudol’Mugormar is to see if they are capable of opening up a new mine on their own.

Praetorium

Guild members are allowed to keep 60% of their haul, the other 40% is saved for the kingdom. A dwarf is expected to uphold their oaths and follow the distribution above, if they break their oaths and are unable to control their greed they are unworthy of Grimdugan and are cast out of the guild as oathbreakers.

Guild members are expected to provide their portion of their haul yearly. Failure to do so will result in the revoking of one’s benefits.

Guild members may complete special orders and limited-time requests for money.

Once a year the guild will host a Guild Day, where all members of the guild are to attend and collaborate on a project together.

Praetorium

Mine Access

Only Guild members can access Urguani mines. The higher one’s rank within the guild is, the better mines they can access.

Thrudol’Mugdormar are granted tax deductions based upon contributions, custom-made equipment (magical an alchemical), and personal golems.

Mugdormar are granted tax deductions based upon contributions and custom-made equipment.

Umgorki are granted standard equipment.

BOgGYeqKy7_9vSo2glfNXlJhum4rjz5UsbT9Qg5HOvt01ZdUjKbhIG_vEaRBeQsU_7hlHFScalb7KLLpb253BxTt1fdyNCAfgVytW5Yvmam7DmzpYRmTmuaIymft5L4KWC6aZ5b4__B34jpUnp9LlbYIQE9e5jVagh-hb5MtdnEQcGuJ95e1z0Unk-dgjKbQN55gZ5xPlMUnv6omesga7lTd7aRWYsY8c7hu24lgiv6asoHbNZzhzSIxPf06iutMq3uag6il-WxACGMfxJLWwXjzVAOL3gU9kGRq6yyJxMh8AI

w1o7a7sfmO-mu15kMI5XIpyU8ZNlQDUflcAj4SU_pYn67ib4qcwyBX7lpLix66Y6_j6IkQlY-AGT0Xbbc6rx3mkz2IBGqzs03O7J-okFS6Vz9Q2Me2_xyxMjr3cF_hmSHwAR0fGqhdWJ7Cka8soibu8

Praetorium

“By my pick and beard, I swear this to the Grand Kingdom and Grimdugan, I will delve to grow my hoards and that of my people and use my blessing of greed for greater good. If I let my greed overtake me, and covet the glimmer at the detriment of the people, may my pickaxes rust and my lanters go out for eternity.”

Praetorium

Fill out the form below to send an application to the guild. You will be contacted by a guild representative.

ROLEPLAY NAME:
IN GAME NAME:
DISCORD USERNAME:
PRIOR MINING EXPERIENCE:
ARE YOU A CITIZEN:

ARE YOU WILLING TO SWEAR THE OATH:

ROLEPLAY NAME: Grimni
IN GAME NAME: BoredBrit
DISCORD USERNAME: boredbrit
PRIOR MINING EXPERIENCE: Extensive. Backstory and since he has arrived at Urguan, he's been in constant employ in the City mines and outer Coalmine of Urguan.
ARE YOU A CITIZEN: Aye.

ARE YOU WILLING TO SWEAR THE OATH: Lay it on me.

Edited by BoredBrit

ROLEPLAY NAME: Thraegar Doomforged
IN GAME NAME: Zolla_
DISCORD USERNAME: Zolla.
PRIOR MINING EXPERIENCE: none i never mine
ARE YOU A CITIZEN:
Yes

ARE YOU WILLING TO SWEAR THE OATH: Yes

ROLEPLAY NAME: Grumni
IN GAME NAME: YourLocalRatDog
DISCORD USERNAME: m.a.i.l
PRIOR MINING EXPERIENCE: Consistently been mining since appearing in Aevos.
ARE YOU A CITIZEN: Yes

ROLEPLAY NAME: Lurdoic Irongut
IN GAME NAME: Epicethan4
DISCORD USERNAME: Epicetha4
PRIOR MINING EXPERIENCE: Some

ROLEPLAY NAME: Thorkell Ficklebeard
IN GAME NAME: Karim_5577
DISCORD USERNAME: karim
PRIOR MINING EXPERIENCE: some
ARE YOU A CITIZEN: yes

ARE YOU WILLING TO SWEAR THE OATH: yes

ROLEPLAY NAME: Morgrim
IN GAME NAME: Buck_o7
DISCORD USERNAME: president_xi_jinping
PRIOR MINING EXPERIENCE: A lot, spending most of my time within the caves.
ARE YOU A CITIZEN: Yes.

ARE YOU WILLING TO SWEAR THE OATH: Yes.

ROLEPLAY NAME: Roseen Mossborn
IN GAME NAME: Imagedragons
DISCORD USERNAME: Always Foolish
PRIOR MINING EXPERIENCE: "OI like dirt"

ARE YOU WILLING TO SWEAR THE OATH: Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe :P yeah sure