THE ORDER OF SAINTS JUDE AND JUDITH.

MCVDK

THE ORDER OF SAINTS JUDE AND JUDITH:

ORDO SANCTORUM IUDAE ET IUDITH.

ANNO DOMINI 1954 imperiale // 507 septentrionalis // 99 mons civitatem // 87 meridionalis

g13M8-v-F5Tig_fSYMDJJZap5IXqfiNUUjqfyBr21o7tE16yc7fq-SbAYBLjaFcpPjxYCdKuoCtkqnMFC9SvwN9Z0c1MkIxfceuRsY_hS-pmxNHY4xhpc4mvr4unbIkTnbzyw7JTK3nAYSKhMvEhSDg

Our Holy Father; Saint Jude

O Sovereign of the heavens, I submit with utmost humility my freedom, comprehension, and volition unto thee.

Acknowledging that all that resides within my possession is but a celestial bestowal from Your immeasurable benevolence, I earnestly entreat You to lavish upon me Your love and grace. 

In this surrender, I covet nothing more, for within Your embrace, I uncover both fulfillment and purpose. 

YHm2NUFaQ5D-BOSWDxfIOSa3Oi74JCQq7t_krTUFqnxJq9UZjbshRh46Qyo132y1D2TOlpuLs0WJDgayuUaW5bYW7MSaDbZ65yplrRn4uyoDacO-5j2OHmzyJeZ-3yTS7Ny4XzaAQMMwTsueob5_iaE

Our Holy Mother; Saint Judith

i. HISTORIAE NOSTRAE; ORDINEM. 

In the auspicious era of circa 1715, Saint Humbert of Bar, in his divine wisdom, laid the sacred foundations of the Order of Saint Jude. This monastic haven, nestled in the Haeseni region of Leuven, became the dwelling of devout monks who, in fervent adherence to the venerable Rule of Saint Jude pursued a life steeped in devotion and sagacity. Under the blessed guidance of Saint Humbert, the order flourished, fostering the values of struggle, erudition, and the quest for enlightenment.

In their humble abode, these monks dutifully abided by the teachings and precepts of Saint Humbert, binding themselves with solemn vows of chastity, obedience, prayer, and humility. Their sacred mission was to uphold the virtuous name and teachings of their patron, the esteemed Holy Father Jude of Petrus. His sanctity inspired a legion of scholars, authors, and philosophical minds, perpetuating the legacy of divine wisdom.

In the nascent days of the Brotherhood of Saint Jude, asceticism prevailed, and the monks secluded themselves. Saint Humbert, in his benevolence, later amended this practice after their migration from the Apostolic Palace of Haense to the Abbey of Saint Kristoff. With newfound temporal abundance, the monks zealously dedicated themselves to disseminating the words and doctrines of Saint Jude, rescuing many lost manuscripts and theses from the abyss of oblivion.

In the month of Tobias’ Bounty, 1737, the Order of Saint Jude passed into the stewardship of the former Imperial Princess, Adela Pieta, graciously granted by High Pontiff John I in the wake of Saint Humbert's passing. 

Before her ascension, Adela had gathered a modest assembly of nuns, forming the Judite sisterhood to spread the virtuous teachings. Tragically, a little more than a month into her tenure, the Reverend Mother Adela witnessed the desolation of Reza, enduring infernal flames and demonic onslaught. Despite her valiant efforts to shelter the people within the Order, the malevolent beasts breached its sanctum, claiming the lives of all within, including the Judite Sisters. With no successor chosen, the Order faced inevitable demise.

In our present time, the resplendent teachings of Saint Jude have been reignited under the devout guidance of Reverend Mother Anna of Alstion. Having faithfully served as a sisterhood of Judite nuns for many years, the order has now graciously opened its gates to monks seeking the path of divine enlightenment.

Sequestered from the clamorous metropolis of Whitespire, the Order of Saints Jude and Judith, bearing its name to avoid any confusion with the Poor-Fellow Soldiers of Saint Jude, bestows its presence upon the easternmost reaches of the city, and though the order remains modest in stature, one may chance upon the sacred spectacle of these devoted brothers and sisters tending to gardens or kneeling in devout prayer before the altar, harmonizing with the timeless rituals of their Judite predecessors.

ii. HIERARCHIA ORDINIS. 

THE ABBOT OF SAINTS JUDE AND JUDITH, vested with solemn authority, assumes the sacred role as the leader of the Order and the abbey beneath its venerable spires. Entrusted with paternal responsibilities, he faithfully tends to the preservation of monastic life. In this esteemed position, the Abbot fulfills the sacred duty of upholding the rules and maintaining divine order within the sanctified walls. Additionally, he stands as a beacon of wisdom and solace, offering guidance to the brethren and sisters who seek the comforting embrace of his counsel.

THE PRIOR OF SAINT JUDE and THE PRIORESS OF SAINT JUDITH stand as the dual pillars of leadership beneath the abbey's hallowed roof, each dedicated to the care of either the brothers or the sisters within the sacred order. In harmonious unity, they serve as the right and left hands of the Abbot, entrusted with the noble responsibility of addressing the day-to-day affairs of the order.

With steadfast devotion, the Prior attends to the concerns of the brothers, guiding them along the path of righteousness. Simultaneously, the Prioress extends her nurturing care to the sisters, ensuring their spiritual well-being and harmonious existence within the sanctified community. Together, this dynamic duo shares the burden of leadership, embodying the living essence of the sacred order and upholding its divine principles with unwavering commitment.

THE BROTHERS OF SAINT JUDE and THE SISTERS OF SAINT JUDITH constitute the heart and soul of the order, laboring in devout homage to the two revered saints with equal reverence. In harmonious unity, they shoulder the noble responsibilities that define the essence of the order.

With hands toiled in labor and hearts devoted to virtue, these dedicated brothers and sisters tend to the sacred gardens, cultivating both the earth and the spirit. Their benevolence extends beyond the abbey's walls as they, with compassion as their guide, provide sustenance to the impoverished. In the quiet corridors of the order, they wield quills to inscribe the echoes of history, preserving the sacred journey of the order through the annals of time.

Together, the Brothers of Saint Jude and the Sisters of Saint Judith embody the living essence of the order. Their actions, steeped in piety and selflessness, resonate with the teachings of the saints they venerate, enriching the spiritual tapestry that binds them as one.

THE NOVICES OF SAINTS JUDE AND JUDITH are aspiring souls, yearning to embark upon the sacred journey of monastic life. These hopeful candidates, newly arrived brethren, stand at the threshold of their spiritual pilgrimage, eager to join the esteemed ranks of the sacred order in devout service to the Lord God and His divine teachings. With hearts ablaze with fervor, they seek initiation into the hallowed path, aspiring to walk in the footsteps of the saints and dedicating themselves to a life of profound devotion and sacred service.

iii. VESTIMENTA MONASTICA. 

Donned in simplistic and often hooded clothes, the brothers and sisters are most often seen in white and black. 

QmB2kG4X3x_ENyBvJK4rnJR-mzDNdzkSBBnEoxwoTFf5V42-b2TKMhRdQSlgakOv0YuERAKbV3mzhs1RT0kNCACLFgBukocDni8xRYAVwJpCSCrat2GY8P3TcWhh3NNhed3yhPU5NMsaENSRFHplbtwECLjRrRedaFYPAd9OWGeplBjJkUZuccreyVhohu-F_hcA1jC94iLqVeKHCw0V1X4gYzHGoM1Emi5jI_EVN1f2vPxFYBJ4FwWNzdYNuScM1lMFtgqqDUWZ0WmRtRuXyFnyqPc84k4I5C685SOlvlPNWU

(Nun by @hauntel | Monk by @christman

iv. CONIUNGENS ORDINIS. 

To pledge allegiance to the esteemed Order of Saints Jude and Judith, one must willingly embrace the following conditions:

i. Brethren are called to make their dwelling within the Abbey itself or other designated locations associated therewith.

ii. Brethren must profess and adhere to the Canonist faith, having undergone the sacrament of baptism in the revered name of the Lord.

iii. Brethren, in their commitment, remain dutifully bound by the will and laws of the Church unless deemed otherwise by ecclesiastical authority.

iv. Brethren must wholeheartedly embrace and live in accordance with the Rule of Saint Jude.

To initiate the journey as a novice, aspirants should dispatch a letter to the Right Reverend Abbot (@MCVDK), providing: i. Full name. ii. Age. iii. Race. iv. Birthplace. v. Current residence.

Those with inquiries regarding religious wardship are encouraged to direct their questions to the Abbot, who stands ready to provide guidance on matters of spiritual stewardship. 

Quod petentes sacrum iter inveniant solacium et propositum intra venerabilem Ordinem.

DEI GRATIA; HIC STO,

The Right Reverend Abbot Leofric Jrent OSJJ,

Abbot of Saints Jude and Judith; Vicar of Buron; Head-custodian of the Flame; & Royal

Confessor of Aaun.

tOoc6PYGQaXNkCziOjsppP2L_ziMW_vVHRajk0mNuezaWUK0SunVN6BtCynkAylTM30Eyvv2hdxYnyeWfJniQRtIjTF7Ob6aZ7xMhoQjChQGOS_Xst6jSEuIXE78tp-mx1J2kLiPSjQoIRzeCRMfCWU

n8LIKEAks7Aft1UUPzYlIjPCVfX-RRv6bNtjv1VbnfRQ5A9kIssw4Yroolgz5lXtDAjuvA-6td7XQjhbflRMV8gkVXS3CzKSwbfE-uJPwCvJaqEEY8-8nS1KRhmzmHSMrvtctLTE7wn7AHWZmw34y1Y

Saint Jude of Cyranium and Petrus smiles upon those doing the LORD'S work within the mortal realm.

The late Mother Adela, a Martyr of Reza, is touched by the commitment to the Order that she once led. Her blessings enshrine the Abbeys of Saint Jude and Judith. 

17 hours ago, Endovelicus said:

"Didn't Saint Humbert die in the 1500s?" Queries a certain Father Raymond.

"This is true." says Bishop Amleth, "From my recollection, St Humbert lived during the years of the Dukes' War, some two hundred years before they alleged in this document. However, despite this mistake (which I hope they shall rectify), I give my prayers to the noble mission of this humble and most righteous order."

1 hour ago, yopplwasupxxx said:

"This is true." says Bishop Amleth, "From my recollection, St Humbert lived during the years of the Dukes' War, some two hundred years before they alleged in this document. However, despite this mistake (which I hope they shall rectify), I give my prayers to the noble mission of this humble and most righteous order."

"Maybe they are confusing you with me!" Venerable Humbert of the Order of Saint Jude says to Saint Humbert in the Skies. "For I was Abbot of the Order of Saint Jude, and refounded that order in Haense, and I lived around the early 1700s."

"Also, it was I who moved us into the Apostolic Palace. This man really seems to have an astounding knowledge of my life whilst also confusing me with YOU!"

Edited by thesmellypocket

Fyodor signs the two-barred cross upon the missive, reserving such for his camp friar. 

"A righteous endeavor." He'd sound, simply.