Why We Fight

Sonia Shadowstone read the missive. "Oi'm gonna drop a drop ah rock on their skull" The dwedlon commented as she searched for the perfect skull-crushing rock in her collection of stones.

The Grand King, still in recovery, read the missive. "Shrimpleh factual infermashen" He dragged himself to the forge and sat down, begging to cast his magics to bring the forge to life to craft weapons for the Legion.

Edited by _RoyalCrafter_

"Theh' say them Veletz umri control t' banks. And t' weather." opines a malcontented Bluto Tunnelsmasher. "Wit' their machines and wily ways."

Spoiler

image.png?ex=65a5619f&is=6592ec9f&hm=679

Spoiler

omg a hit tweet :3

"To think I would sit here, my Legions bloodied, my people deemed the target of total annihilation, and read about how threatened the mighty dwarves feel. We must be winning then." Remarked one weary Lord Marshal upon reading the propaganda and sighed disappointingly. 

15 minutes ago, Tide1 said:

"To think I would sit here, my Legions bloodied, my people deemed the target of total annihilation, and read about how threatened the mighty dwarves feel. We must be winning then." Remarked one weary Lord Marshal upon reading the propaganda and sighed disappointingly. 

"Light rain." Bluto pulls from the sleet-clouded window to spit a globule of phlegm and ale into the flagstone tiles of the Tunnelsmasher longhouse. "Must be those sick 'umri bastards."

Spoiler

I wonder how napoleon bonaparte feels about veletz rn.

homeboy won like 5 wars against coalitions, ending up fighting the entire european continent and won most of them decisively
and then lost the 6th one and died (grossly summarized story).

art imitates life, dont it

(does veletz have a napoleon-like figure?)

Hali pins this note up above his space in the barracks. “More should be said about the wisdom of dwarves. Of all the reasons given for why we must halt this horde of blackguards, these are central truths. Veletzian nature has been proven before.”

2 hours ago, Lomiei said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I wonder how napoleon bonaparte feels about veletz rn.

homeboy won like 5 wars against coalitions, ending up fighting the entire european continent and won most of them decisively
and then lost the 6th one and died (grossly summarized story).

art imitates life, dont it

Spoiler

If Veletz was able to expand into an Empire this would've made much more sense. (Unless the self-proclaimed Emperor would go into exile a few years after if you want to finish the whole IRL plot of one of Europe's best conquerors. Let the guy rest in peace, god damn. Napoleon would literally not give a f-ck about mineman.)

11 hours ago, Lomiei said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

He is literally me