TO WEAR PURPLE: An open letter to the Houses Alstion, Stassion, and D'Atrus from Clan Starbreaker

Bishop Frantzisko wonders wether the Archdiocese of Albarosa, whose Coat of Arms was also of a purple and gold mix, would be subject to the same scrutiny under copyright infriction. He penned a letter to the Archbishop detailing Disney Clan Starbreaker's litigious nature.

Edited by cadazio

[!] A letter would be sent to the man and made public to ensure such a message is known.

"Dear Clan-Father Jorvin,

While my family will always use these colours due to them being easily identifible to our name, it has never been our intention to have the colours known as 'our colours'. Anyone whom believes that these colours should be limited in use to only those of certain families are incorrect.

Wear your clan colours proudly as I do with the colours of my own family.

IN NOMINE DEI,

HER ROYAL MAJESTY , Sybille I, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Viscountess of Pompourelia, Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Brucca,Valens, Malenos and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera."

2 hours ago, cadazio said:

Bishop Frantzisko wonders wether the Archdiocese of Albarosa, whose Coat of Arms was also of a purple and gold mix, would be subject to the same scrutiny under copyright infriction. He penned a letter to the Archbishop detailing Disney Clan Starbreaker's litigious nature.

Cardinal-Archbishop Brandt froths on the mouth with rage, and bids Bishop Frantzisko to right this wrong at once!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, HIGH_FIRE said:

[!] A letter would be sent to the man and made public to ensure such a message is known.

"Dear Clan-Father Jorvin,

While my family will always use these colours due to them being easily identifible to our name, it has never been our intention to have the colours known as 'our colours'. Anyone whom believes that these colours should be limited in use to only those of certain families are incorrect.

Wear your clan colours proudly as I do with the colours of my own family.

IN NOMINE DEI,

HER ROYAL MAJESTY , Sybille I, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Viscountess of Pompourelia, Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Brucca,Valens, Malenos and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera."

To Her Royal Majesty.

Your reasons for retaining usage of my clan's colors are understandable. So long we are in agreement that they are, in fact, Starbreaker colors first, foremost, and originally, then I find the status quo agreeable enough.

6uZU72GgTTPQ6E74c3bhiVazGRgcMdKIiCpFF_8BIqQmYzXnqiavilPXGDTyKkB_bPHCA_EULn5mATnJ1Cv5lEl3wmXX3DEvouIksTnK9d-2E161d26BJuQHc_D7cNjdTLiPj3L22CeYiSJVEdVs6DY

Jorvin, son of Kazrin, son of Gardath, son of Osram, son of Koryk, son of Kazraden son of Skalf, son of Gotrek, son of Urguan, Lord of Gotrek’s Folk, Clan-Father of Elder Clan Starbreaker, Holder of the Book of Grudges, High Reckoner of Urguan, Priest of Dungrimm, Grand King Emeritus, Founding Councillor of the Fourth Grand Kingdom of Urguan, Conqueror of the Voidspawn Photania, Conqueror of the Korvassa, Slayer of the Traitor-Aengul, Gazardiel, Hero of the Brathmordakin