A year through!

ULTRAMIDI

A year through already...

First of all: darn that went fast, a year on LOTC is truly shorter than you'd say, albeit I've played way too many characters, it's been a fun route. Loads of good RP, met fun people, definetily had some mess-ups and a ban through the way for a month or so, but that doesn't ruin it! Two humans, a dwarf and an elf further and we're here, almost back at the rp I started with...

Merlan Oldrock - Blew himself up, gunpowder isn't an alchemical herb? I think different!

Thelgrud Mossborn - May the dwarf rest in peace, drowned in quicksand, proud of his son in the Khaz'a'dendrumm (As far as known...)

Talinya Blackroot - Not exactly a PK, but on her hiatus as epiphyte in the middle of the forest somewhere

Alastar Oldrock, Alastar Volkov, Vamir, The Mentor - I gave this lad many names and I regret a load of stuff I did with the poor lad, aside from that: I'm a ghost I'm a ghost I'm a ghosty ghosty ghost

I think that sums up everyone I've played, apart from an Oldrock whose name I forgot, died on his first day alive.

To _GreyW0lf, _RoyalCrafter_, Musashi81004, Bird5k, Xein000, SharpString and Heart_Spam specifically: Thank you for the grand amount of rp, I loved every second of RP I had with you lads and am I looking forward to the future RP coming!

With the preaching, thanks and summing done, thank you LOTC for granting me this beautiful addition to my life, and Ask Me Anything!

Edited by ULTRAMIDI

What's been your favorite narrative moment on mineman roleplay thus far? 

Also since you have had so many characters in just one year (respect), how'd you balance playing them?

Aaand whats your favorite MCU phase 2 avenger

48 minutes ago, Frymark said:

What's been your favorite narrative moment on mineman roleplay thus far? 

Also since you have had so many characters in just one year (respect), how'd you balance playing them?

Aaand whats your favorite MCU phase 2 avenger

Question 1: probably the story moment that my dwarf had while teaching his son smithing and such, truly heartwarming

Question 2: I didn’t, I’ve had the bad habit of quickly killing chars off because of my jumping interests, I just recently forced myself to keep up this orc until he is at least 350 Years of gets force PK

Question 3: Probably Thor or Bucky, specifically winter soldier and dark world versions 

Which of the following have you enjoyed participating in the most: server lore (magics, feats, events), nation-roleplay (playing a soldier, citizen, government worker), and villainy? Which have you enjoyed the least? Obviously none of these are mutually exclusive, but players oftentimes self-separate. 

4 minutes ago, Benleft said:

Which of the following have you enjoyed participating in the most: server lore (magics, feats, events), nation-roleplay (playing a soldier, citizen, government worker), and villainy? Which have you enjoyed the least? Obviously none of these are mutually exclusive, but players oftentimes self-separate. 

the most: villainy (banditing friends and banditing with friends) and lore stuff

least: nation rp, I don’t like government stuff, prefer religious events and heavy Urguani tavern nights

1 hour ago, ULTRAMIDI said:

A year through already...

First of all: darn that went fast, a year on LOTC is truly shorter than you'd say, albeit I've played way too many characters, it's been a fun route. Loads of good RP, met fun people, definetily had some mess-ups and a ban through the way for a month or so, but that doesn't ruin it! Two humans, a dwarf and an elf further and we're here, almost back at the rp I started with...

Merlan Oldrock - Blew himself up, gunpowder isn't an alchemical herb? I think different!

Thelgrud Mossborn - May the dwarf rest in peace, drowned in quicksand, proud of his son in the Khaz'az'dendrumm

Talinya Blackroot - Not exactly a PK, but on her hiatus as epiphyte in the middle of the forest somewhere

Alastar Oldrock, Alastar Volkov, Vamir, The Mentor - I gave this lad many names and I regret a load of stuff I did with the poor lad, aside from that: I'm a ghost I'm a ghost I'm a ghosty ghosty ghost

I think that sums up everyone I've played, apart from an Oldrock whose name I forgot, died on his first day alive.

To _GreyW0lf, _RoyalCrafter_, Musashi81004, Bird5k, Xein000, SharpString and Heart_Spam specifically: Thank you for the grand amount of rp, I loved every second of RP I had with you lads and am I looking forward to the future RP coming!

With the preaching, thanks and summing done, thank you LOTC for granting me this beautiful addition to my life, and Ask Me Anything!

1. It seems you have been able to play a few races your first year.....

Which do you find more interesting thus far?

2. How easily were you able to make friends, or was it difficult when you first joined?

3. What do you think of the current warclaim if you have partaken in it or even heard of it. (Vague question ik)

In general, does the conflict look fun from an outsider or IS it fun if you are involved.

7 minutes ago, Hunnic said:

1. It seems you have been able to play a few races your first year.....

Which do you find more interesting thus far?

2. How easily were you able to make friends, or was it difficult when you first joined?

3. What do you think of the current warclaim if you have partaken in it or even heard of it. (Vague question ik)

In general, does the conflict look fun from an outsider or IS it fun if you are involved.

favorite race: Whitewash Orc and dwarf BY FAR, just the most beautiful stubborn lads ever

It was easy, I got shown to Adria by Jihnyny and before I knew it I befriended Duke Heinrik. He later betrayed Aaun but we forget that in the stories

I enjoy the warclaim sometimes, although some veletz bandits around Kaethul can be a lil absurd (Decapitation, heard a 13 year old (IRP) tell stories of a bandit bragging on how he was going to torture her uncle)

no way it is also my anniversary of joining this server! anniversary twins!!!!

Your characters’ names are so creative, how do you choose them? :)

13 hours ago, Cheese said:

no way it is also my anniversary of joining this server! anniversary twins!!!!

Your characters’ names are so creative, how do you choose them? :)

Anniversary for me is a bit late, my exact one is January 4th.
I choose the names by using a name generator and lightly altering the results, although the fact I am an experienced Dungeon Master helps with it.