vS575SMn_4Qy4rsmU03Dsv7XTdTrPDj2rOL08TrULo3a-EutUqc5DrcZStx7l9QczJOCyOR2-ZUYOY942Aq-qcQ7evjpKBYbBsfsfGZEDVtfZSH4S9z7W7-8sduAcjGlsNkuCaS0HtsWMSYDpXqFbYY
Honor before Dishonor
vS575SMn_4Qy4rsmU03Dsv7XTdTrPDj2rOL08TrULo3a-EutUqc5DrcZStx7l9QczJOCyOR2-ZUYOY942Aq-qcQ7evjpKBYbBsfsfGZEDVtfZSH4S9z7W7-8sduAcjGlsNkuCaS0HtsWMSYDpXqFbYY

vsD5EeWx-tGR78qqdDofqTuPWNEQmDYmF18-loDql5oR3Z5eXsWfNBrUYBhXQOrmWutZ6kugn0x-B774V8RVOXpcE6RbCjaGwxvs-hDhr1FhtvEYAqKy3B61FONSSwfbFe2F4CLTnB41K6SSFdChKBE

A3c0x09SLs4ybA3VBdH3us1UavUiq8PuLBxx3FLtIVHV4_GcZ3AqDIhj8VGu-LPpG_ITLms8z_jLYBFpptYHJTLCNWaONThpBbsNruhmJc-UKj55onvhF46pz6YVaOHYBD7lJfN7R0nOL4cY9VEzZPY

l5_oDrjlU8hWsJxs09II1l1rmTDX98ca2KDfkbBQPyiXYxtThkoLnqGb1AqTyS875oLHs9y-r9XvbQSKX7PzydelrYoHFspc40ClUFYaS_Qd76AovqaJpvJnsruAIdbIofj9sa8j0IMgIBdan_DZyRo
Grelu’s secret
l5_oDrjlU8hWsJxs09II1l1rmTDX98ca2KDfkbBQPyiXYxtThkoLnqGb1AqTyS875oLHs9y-r9XvbQSKX7PzydelrYoHFspc40ClUFYaS_Qd76AovqaJpvJnsruAIdbIofj9sa8j0IMgIBdan_DZyRo

At the date of the 12th of the Thorok’aindar during the 163th year during the second age, Grelu Irgard Clanfather of the soldier sons of Jorik sat in his newly moved home working on a paper for the Grand council. Then the bells of sorrow rang loud as Grelu looked out his windows to see the flags at half mast. 

Grelu would take to his pen and write this letter: 

“My dear clansmen of Irgard, today is a terrible day. Our King has died. I do not know how and why but I had a secret that I now have to tell you all before I wanted to. 

When we were made a Greaterclan by Grand Reagent Sigrun Stonehammer, he asked me to give him a political favor that did not lay well on my conscience. 

He wanted me, Grelu Irgard to support his potential candidacy for Grand King of Urguan while Garedyn the Emerald was still alive. I denied him that day as it goes against my vows, creed and clan to scheme behind backs. 

This was supposed to be revealed at the Khron’nozkrom to be discussed as I would like to discuss what our duties as Greaterclan is. 

I hereby want all Irgards to announce what they wish for the Clanfather to bring to the Grand council as an answer. 

It lays heavy on my heart that a man I trusted as an equal also can fall so low to scheme while the King is still alive and well. 

I wish that I have kept my integrity, my words, my vows, my oaths and honor intact through my actions. 

My loyalties lay first and foremost to my clan. I serve the Irgard as dutifully, as honorably and just decreed in our clan lore dictated by the Ironway. 

I wish to know your thoughts, clansmen, as I do not have any greater rights than any of you so I’m listening to your command and council on what to do. 

Sincerely, Grelu Irgard.”

Signed by: 

Grelu Irgard, son of Greldyn, son of Jorik.

Sigrun 'Undeadslayer' Stonehammer raises a brow at the missive and writes a message for Grelu Irgard to read.

"Dear Grelu, I do not know what has caused you to write these words but I feel a need to clarify. I asked you your concerns about the current Kingdom, and what I would need to do for your vote. This was no scheme, nor was it behind the late great Garedyn The Emerald's back. Long before my regency did I tell him of my willingness to run for Grand King after him. That copied with my experience as Grand Marshal are the reasons he made me Grand Regent in the first place. I did not ask for a political favour, I asked for your concerns that I could hopefully aid. Feel free to come speak with me if I need to explain myself further."

Sincerely, Sigrun 'Undeadslayer' Stonehammer.

Sigrun behind the destruction of Emerald?