terms

Minecraft IGN(s):

termss

Discord:

pckg

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Powergaming , AvoidRP , Failure to Return to Roleplay, Poor attitude with staff.https://gyazo.com/e0c450bec1af64bbc6c00f03d4ec6bce

What circumstances led to this ban?

It was a crp situation where the whole of the rally of my allies was voided due to a crp lock occuring during waiting for a mod to pick up my modreq. I felt that the actions were unfair and how the mod handled the initial issue was rather poor. Therefore i was already rather displeased and annoyed at the situation as a whole , not helping my attitude, though i dit my best to stay civil. After this the mods were watching over the situation and moderating it. Firstly, regarding the accusation of powergaming, I want to express my sincere apologies if my actions were perceived as unrealistic. It has come to my attention that I was only told to re-emote once and warned once after that for powergaming. I took those corrections seriously, considering them as guidance to foster a better roleplay environment. However, when I asked about my powergaming reason to the moderation team, I was informed that the corrections could all be counted as warnings. This has left me somewhat confused, as I interpreted the corrections as constructive feedback rather than formal warnings, (especially considering they werent from the mods but from the people in the crp). I am committed to adhering to the server's rules and ensuring a positive roleplay environment for everyone involved. As for the AvoidRP/ Failure to return for roleplay, i had to leave due to personal affairs and stated that i wasnt available to continue in the week to come, I made the mistake of d20'ing during the crp as i needed to go but was informed this wasnt allowed and owned up to this mistake. Before we could come to a conclusion i was banned. As for mod arguing i am not sure what to say, i personally do not remember arguing with the mods, i remember asking alot of questions and asking for justification on many decisions but i didn't feel that was arguing. I have asked for logs of the interaction but my message was skipped over and ignored at the time. Overall i am sorry for my actions , however the people i am sorry to is the two people in the crp with me as they didnt get to finish their rp and they are the ones that have suffered from all of this, I was unaware of me mod arguing but if i did then i completely understand where i have gone wrong and of course will try to be better in the future.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

Regarding leaving a scenario without permission, I want to provide context for my actions. The scenario had been ongoing for an extended period, and there was a moment where I felt the need to address a potential misunderstanding. The moderator's decision, (to allow the orcs to ss out of the city during crp) as I perceived it, would have extended the scenario for an additional two hours. For me this wasnt plausible as i had already been roleplaying for what was probably 2 hours and as it was the run-up to christmas i had promised to see my grandmother in hospital and it was nearly the end of the day due to my timezone. (EU) Moreover, when I realized I was running out of time and decided to leave, I alerted the mods that I couldn't roleplay at a later date due to prior commitments and a busy schedule in the weeks to come. My intention was to communicate my situation and ensure transparency about my availability. Overall regarding the AvoidRP reason i feel that due to MayRandz incorrect call led me to believe i wouldnt have enough time to see my grandmother , whereas if the correct call were made the rp would have only been 15-30m due to the fact i had lost both legs, was bleeding out and the orcs were trapped in the city of Haense. I have alerted MayRandz to this and she has told me that since we never actually ss'd away this doesnt matter. I do hope this provides an insight into my decision making, i am not here to point fingers but i feel that if MayRandz had made the correct call i wouldnt have got this ban.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I would like to return as i value the community and people that i have met, im aware i have missed many big things happening on the server and mainly want to make a positive impact on the server as everytime i would play i would find things that could be improved/fixed like bugs etc. I want to be able to help improve lotc aswell and play it and enjoy the company of the friends that the server has brought me.

Attach other relevant information.

While I am disappointed with how the moderator who banned me handled her mistake and my concerns, I want to clarify that I do not wish to slate the moderation team. However, I would appreciate some further clarification, as it reached a point where my questions were ignored, and I was told to include them in my appeal. I believe accountability for mistakes is crucial for a fair and transparent moderation process, and I am expressing this concern in my appeal. I am committed to learning from this experience and ensuring that my future interactions align with the server's rules and expectations. I value the roleplay community on LOTC and wish to continue being a positive contributor to the server. Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. I am open to any discussions or clarifications that may be needed to resolve this matter.

Denied. For further information, reach out to moderation. You can re-appeal on the 26th of February, 2024.