OUR FINAL PEACE

Spoiler

"OH MIO 😭
                  SPARE ME MY OLD FRIEND 🥴

FOR I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER ‼️
                                                                                                                             IS THIS THE END? 👋
                                                                                                                                                                LOOK UPON YOUR HEART 🥰
                                                                                                                                                                                                            MERCY I BEG 💖"

SAYS MILENKO AFTER SEEING THE HAENSE CAVALRY RUN THROUGH HIS FRIENDS AND PALS. . . 

Spoiler

Everyday I wake up, and the LOTC artists GAG ME (Good job guys!!)

"Alright, oficially all those deaths during this war have been worth it." *Noted the elf having just lisened the based song now having something to vibe to during the next battles*

I-Lady approved.

Spoiler

This is genuinely beautiful, it's so lovely to see artists working together to create something this amazing for their community! I'm in shock.