Letter to the Shuul

wooz

Spoiler

[!] This letter would find it's way to the Arena of the Shuul. Pinned on the Leaderboard it would be found and remain.

To whom it may concern. To one, Announcer of the Shuul arena. I, Aurae of Arbi’a of the Order of The Golden Lion and Paladin of Xan. Here forth heartfully offer my sincerest apologies to you and your kin and your gracious arena. I have overstepped my bounds and let emotion consume me and lead me away from the Creeds I have pledged an oath to. 

It is with great sincerity that I offer to make amends in any way I can. Me and ours have built a monument to your kin overlooking a cove in the Urguan bay. We offer you it as a sign of good will towards us and yours. If anything else is needed I, Aurae, will graciously in the bounds of my Creeds make amends any way I can to you. As it is was my words that caused the harm. It is my hands that will repair it.

Speak the word and I will come to remedy my errors. My hands are always open.

-Aurae of Arbi’a.

"Tell these fools to kick clams!" An undead captain bleated, surveying the now waterlogged and faded newspaper within the depths of the Shuul capital. @Qizu

1 hour ago, femurlord said:

"Tell these fools to kick clams!" An undead captain bleated, surveying the now waterlogged and faded newspaper within the depths of the Shuul capital. @Qizu

The Announcer gazed over the letter alongside his current champion. "I suppose this will suffice. . ." he commented out loud. Soon after he received his apology the Shuul took to his mount. He made way towards the lands of Descendents. Business was to be done!