CALLING ALL CAVEMEN [Cave Project]

Izkuthii

-673 / 232 / 969

CALLING ALL CAVEMEN

The Cave Project is coming along, and by coming along, I forgot about it until earlier and decided to trial an idea - it worked. So, we have more on the cave project and by more, I mean this cave is ******* massive. It's now also available to the public. I've thrown a picture in, like it helps but somewhere on there is the entrance. So, what do you need to do?

It's designed to pretty much do these things:

• Set the basis for a long-range cave system, and confuse any explorers.
  • Spook anyone out who isn't a spook, and empower spooks (Unless you get killboxed...)
  • This specific line will extend towards Numendil & the hill by the forests kind of areas.
  • There is currently 1 hidden entrance. This region will have 2 visible entrances, and 3 hidden entrances.
  • There is death traps in this, you'll probably find it (and die)
  • Just to add more issues, it reuses assets to break any familiariaty.
  • Line 1, extension from Haense -> Hyspia runs around 4km straight excluding variances.

Pro tip: If you see a gap of one block, you can shift and look down - it'll put you in crawl.

This is still a work in progress [5%], the region still needs 3 asset parameters which I will gradually add overtime.

But yeah, the entrance is in Haense roughly west of the main city.

Spoiler

image.png?ex=65d655a6&is=65c3e0a6&hm=b89image.png?ex=65d655a7&is=65c3e0a7&hm=aef

image.png?ex=65d655a7&is=65c3e0a7&hm=f69

Happy hunting, guys.

WhatTheCaveDoin

Thank you @CapyTiger & @GajaTheMessiah for the titles.

Thank you @GajaTheMessiah, @rathat, @LeDuxBerrie, @Waats and @Buggerts for testing the new variant. 

Late Addition: This is a screenshot of around 1/10th of the cave from above at the maximum vanilla/server distance settings.

image.png?ex=65d655a7&is=65c3e0a7&hm=a6a

10 minutes ago, Corcitură said:

There is death traps in this, you'll probably find it (and die)

if i'm walking through these caves and suddenly fall into a 200 block deep UHC death trap with signs all over the walls and die you aren't waking up the next day

Just now, Unwillingly said:

if i'm walking through these caves and suddenly fall into a 200 block deep UHC pit with signs all over the walls and die you aren't waking up the next day

I like this, you're giving me ideas and you're really doing me a favour in the long run.

There may be something of that extreme however I won't spoil it.

are these caves the pointless ones beneath the mountains near aaun?

3 minutes ago, Pork said:

are these caves the pointless ones beneath the mountains near aaun?

They're quite literally brand new.

Well, majority anyway. Pieces have been slowly built over the last few months.

daedalus's labyrinth begins.....

waiting for a string mart to be posted