Looking for folks that want to play more free roam knights.

Greetings, adventurers! We  invite those in search of a distinct. RP experience within a free-roaming, dark mercenary knight order—unrestricted by the bindings of church or nation.

About Us:

• Freedom First: Our group values individual freedom, unrestricted by allegiance to church or nation.

• Mercenary Focus: Embrace the spirit of a mercenary knight, taking on contracts and shaping your destiny in the shadows.

What We Offer:

• Prosthetics, Healthcare, and More: Enjoy guild benefits that prioritize the well-being of our members, including prosthetics, healthcare, and essential amenities.

• Weaponry and Armor: Equip yourself with top-notch weaponry and armor provided by the guild, ensuring you're well-prepared for the challenges that lie ahead.

To express your interest, drop a message to VintageGermanium. We'll reach out to discuss your character concept and ensure it aligns with the ethos of our free-roaming, dark mercenary knight order. Current characters are also welcome.

Edited by inshadowofyou

Spoiler

I legitimately can't tell if this post is IRP or OOC. I honestly think I could have better luck identifying the difference between an LOTC player and a basement dweller than identifying what this post .. actually is.

Can you try your best to make an actual IRP, official post about your attempt at making an organisation, rather than thinly veiling an attempt at an Ezio Assassin's Creed copycat group?

2 hours ago, Child Neglecter said:

Hide contents

I legitimately can't tell if this post is IRP or OOC. I honestly think I could have better luck identifying the difference between an LOTC player and a basement dweller than identifying what this post .. actually is.

Can you try your best to make an actual IRP, official post about your attempt at making an organisation, rather than thinly veiling an attempt at an Ezio Assassin's Creed copycat group?

Spoiler

Stop being a prick.