A call for Human Purity

A publication was spread through the cities and settlements of Canondom

F43gqowROSABBkAEJnS-uibmYfHsjGU6sypad37oa0nLz4In0rmJKLW1JyVQNNOxjjjtIDIxliFpG5jU48mJakJThmVrJDASSTYqllHO9fPqjm9HI-zuqhlHkDl3daeF7nL273XasREvdmWnTGG6F9g

A CALL FOR PURITY

To the peoples of Canondom,

For many decades now, the realms and settlements of Horen’s children have bickered, fought and bled over the lands which they currently inhabit. Ultimately a sizable amount of difficulties and contradictions have led to much of the suffering. However, I shall bring attention to who ultimately gains from this endless bloodshed. To find the answer to that, one must simply look at who inhabits the royal courts of the human nobles in this era, half elves.. Elves, voidal mages, some even Darkspawns.

In the end, humanity’s wars only tear it further apart while its natural sworn enemies grow stronger and stronger by each swing of the blade upon one another. The institutions which were designed to uphold unity and purity within the lands of the greatest peoples of this earth, have failed in their sacred duties. Voidal mages run rampant, devil horned women parading in the streets of our cities, elves occupying positions of high power. Secular monarchs picking their voidal friends over that of the salvation of their souls and the HUMAN blood which runs through them. The constant blatant acts of hypocrisy which many of the secular leaders eagerly partake in, are enough to make our common ancestors spin in their graves due to the shame. While they had bitterly fought against the spread of the void, their descendants now openly cherish it and admonish the few remaining faithful who actively attempt to fight its spread.

Our race, is hurling itself towards the abyss. At first it lured us in with sweet promises of power, many had admonished such and seen it for what it was, elven trickery. But over the centuries fewer and fewer of our leaders have called it out. And so it came to be, that such practices became common within the realms of man. Faith abandoned for coin and profit.
Race abandoned for friendship with fiends and darkspawns, and soon comes freedom which shall be abandoned for the promise of safety from those who now influence the many courts of canondom.

I call upon all true sons of Horen to stop the madness before we are entirely raced off the cliff into the abyss of degeneracy and heathenry, recall the triumphs of unity and fatherland which the past virtuous and powerful leaders had brought upon us, put aside your differences for all humans ultimately have the same foe to face.

IN NOMINE DEI

Sigmar The Pious

“Finally, a true successor to the Orenian Empire,” Juniper remarked sarcastically with a roll of her eyes.

"In Nomine Dei?" The monk Vasyl perked a brow, "Bold... but the rest... he's not wrong."

"Why are Canonists suddenly obsessed with purity? Those weird autobot robot metal-men things in Haense keep on harping on about it too. That's Haelun'or stuff - surely the emphasis is piety, not purity." Yandel frowns, shrugs (humans were odd creatures, at best good drinking mates and at worst slaughtering each other) and keeps on being an alcoholic. 

"Humans are foolish. They exist to fight each other, spark wars, and needlessly persecute other races. It is not a surprise to me that this has happened to them. They never change." Norido remarks whilst reading the paper found beside him.

A wandering knight briefly caught sight of the missive, reading its contents.

"Someone spends too much time in their mother's basement," he remarked before moving on.

A certain Petran Knight warms his hands by the fireplace in his study, flames licking high as the missive burns steadily to ash within.

Debb chewed on a piece of straw, sitting down on a boulder that gave him clear view of the animals he cared for. as he read the missive his face furrows before setting it to the side. "Is it me... or is the church instigating conflict when there should be none... troubling indeed."

"Void....darkspawn....elf- Really? You could just say my name, it's not going to strike you dead."

That Watcher groans from his chambers, under haus arrest 

"-Or will it? That might be problematic, with how often people like to speak my name."