Jentos

TO THE WAYWARD NEPHILIM 

unknown.png?ex=65dfdf39&is=65cd6a39&hm=c

8FUFQGA8blML5GCtxd-4u8VgOqmXl2crqT-Mv70t

The time for hesitation is past. 

There shall be no more strife. 

No more disagreements. 

No more disunity.

We are united, under the Creed of the King. 

Come, to Red-Mountain, to the great hold of Tor-Praeth and be welcomed as equal and kin. 

For this, is the will of the Father.

8GU080UcRc5yttjecBCjuQEgz-nL6LtCGUqaNH57

And to those of you who hesitate to join our cause. 

Men, elves, dwarves, orcs, beast-races and all those who fail to find a home, come; 

Come and embrace enlightenment. 

For only tempered in fire shall you be made great.

8FUFQGA8blML5GCtxd-4u8VgOqmXl2crqT-Mv70t

RDT_20211214_0012204630355739504618366.p

Spoiler

The Azdromoth event line is now in full swing. You are all welcome to come and participate. 

May wings shroud you, 

Discord: jentos

"Not my war, not my fight. Take your love for the Tyrant elsewhere, as it is not welcome in my domain" Ysivryn seethed after reading the letter, tossing the balled up notice towards Sand before calling out "Hey, old man! Catch!"

The Inquisitor, Ardromiath, clambered atop the Red Mountain, holding a mahogany stick between wicked claws. "Hark, Aevos!" He exclaimed outwards, his stave rose, draconic figurehead looking toward the continent. "Stagnation comes to a halt! Hearken for the crackle of fire, the ever-burning flame encroaching upon you. Accept it's clutch, set foot in our halls." Small clouds of ash burst upwards as the staff was driven into the rock below. "Those who stray in ordered darkness are those who suffer most from the light of flame."

A man scratched his arm. Tired of wearing this skin. "Father will do just fine without me. I only answer to one, and it is not Him." Ash fluttered in the air as the letter he was holding erupted into flame. 

4 hours ago, Gamma said:

"Not my war, not my fight. Take your love for the Tyrant elsewhere, as it is not welcome in my domain" Ysivryn seethed after reading the letter, tossing the balled up notice towards Sand before calling out "Hey, old man! Catch!"

Sand read the letter, the elf's smile fading as his one eye looked upon the letter, gaze falling as his tone had gone from laughter to silence as he read over the missive. He looked up, among the rest of Mul'naar as they'd passed the day as they usually had. These were more than just friends of his; but family. A fear gripped his heart, a fear few would truly know as that would certainly be threatened in the coming month. He'd take a drink from his flask and ruminate on what may come next. 

14 hours ago, squakhawk said:

Sand read the letter, the elf's smile fading as his one eye looked upon the letter, gaze falling as his tone had gone from laughter to silence as he read over the missive. He looked up, among the rest of Mul'naar as they'd passed the day as they usually had. These were more than just friends of his; but family. A fear gripped his heart, a fear few would truly know as that would certainly be threatened in the coming month. He'd take a drink from his flask and ruminate on what may come next. 

Sand felt a clawed hand on his shoulder, and a familiar voice that always made his heart flutter.

“It’ll be okay,” said Azdromoth. He kissed Sand’s forehead; “We will be okay. Nothing can ever extinguish our love.”