Death

fkmfbwtiUm2eZZUCCmgOn3HyCeBZ8oQp_4OqCGMRDDmNrBOt8yhsXDKDSOSwnEwsBdbzEfdw6Bqm76kkcAB4umWp-lKKDxxmCLKfvbVToHVIvmSHsby_ZdMG29z0H_E1ZR1Rj8UckbhpvVF5

Death

Spoiler

TxpyrGEbitiN_iK0iaolCFW21zvHpZcaK4kHuk5lDYxpxb6l8-YQGxeuttmZZfv_xQOOvOsyAu8sZlLfGdMTnpPlfCEVosjcqKgjs8YujtCsXp2H9U4UfsM_AXK9eeECthG4x3fPYCLz14aq

The Chieftain of the Sand Elves has transgressed against the spirits and the honour of the Motsham. It is the Urukhim who extend the knowledge of the spirits to those outside the bloodlines of the Orcfather. Many have lamented the strict requirements we have imposed upon the honourary trials and learning of Shamanism. Yet with his forked snake tongue this Petty Chieftain has proven one hundred times this wisdom of the Orcways. 

TxpyrGEbitiN_iK0iaolCFW21zvHpZcaK4kHuk5lDYxpxb6l8-YQGxeuttmZZfv_xQOOvOsyAu8sZlLfGdMTnpPlfCEVosjcqKgjs8YujtCsXp2H9U4UfsM_AXK9eeECthG4x3fPYCLz14aq

ALL MEMBERS OF THE SAND ELF TRIBE ARE TO BE, BY THE WORD OF THE REX:

Barred from the desert, land of the Urukhim, unless they arrive bearing a white flag of truce

Barred from the creation of shrines

Barred from the attendance of shrines for sacrifice or worship

Captured or killed on sight

THE CHIEFTAIN OF THE SAND ELVES IS TO BE, BY THE WORD OF THE REX:

Killed

THE REX, OFFERS THE FOLLOWING REASONS:

The chieftain of the Sand Elves, once honourary was banished from the lands of the Urukhim for insolence and trying to impose weakness on the Urukhim with his snaketongue.

The chieftain of the Sand Elves no longer is guilty of abusing the honourary system to steal Shamanism, but now openly rebels against the Head of all Shamans, the Motsham of the Spirit Lodge. Shamanism has been unified to prevent the rise of new Dark Shamans and to purge the world of the ever growing infestation of Darkspawn, who are well known to spread the plague of ‘EEARRPEE’. 

The public condemnation of the Rex of the Urukhim and the Motsham of Shamanism

THE INTERDICT SHALL BE LIFTED BY THE WORD OF THE REX WHEN:

The heretic Chieftain of the Sand Elves is permanently dead

The heretic Chieftain of the Sand Elves receives the mercy of the Motsham after and apology and agrees to take his own life

The sand elves execute the heretic Chieftain and present their head to the Motsham

NA2Z-nWsxCe0sEuT905Lf_7RTZZrFA9hH1ldzIzSS3J5img0kZ8KdX5JhpqezsRHG2EgT3EGQfKyjiCSRYO9_G-0qBXt9rMzCXejJ1gStxNh2GmCIIJLOmHrK-KXRx5PZrBcuxg2apt4Oe8o

Druggen'Gorkil awoke in the middle of the night with a cold sweat. He had a terrible nightmare wherein the missive titled "Death" had actually been the untimely demise of the honorable Rex Grommash. He quickly reached for his XL Kruggy-Bear and fell back asleep.

“I’m am sorry…brother.” Said Ember, from her confined tents in alruria shedding a tear. Torn apart, she cannot choose. None have threatened her, or her family, or her home. Thus the elf remains seated. If she were to protect them, she’d die, if she were to fight them, she’d die as well. 

In the end, she stayed secluded waiting for the right time to choose or to simply ignore.

however in her soul she predicts her hand will be forced once more.

"Seems like Atemu's finally bitten off more than he could chew." Narithen hums as he reads the missive. "I suppose it's what he deserves- ...Hope the others stay safe, though." He reads over the part accusing Atemu of 'insolence' and subversive behaviour, and cannot help a chuckle. "Ain't that ironic?"

Staring at the missive Karuna sighed deeply and leaned back "this was foreseen, i can nay come to think if this will be a good lesson learned for those of Rah or if nothing will change..." the small women idly hummed to herself before she learned forward and continued with her herbal studies "Pharaoh or nay pharaoh... one should always keep equality in mind, something he has seemed to have forgotten"

Valindra let out a cackle as news reached her...

The rex would be met with a basket of fresh meat, choice cuts. There was a slip of parchment set atop of such, carrying no words, but instead a simple message; a depiction of a thumbs up!

Spuds read along within the confines of the home of blazing sands and sons of Krug “Seems my little getting even plan is going to go further than I had hoped for. I wish I could say this was part of the great plan but it wasn’t. All according to the great plan!”

A redskin smiled as he witnessed the destruction of the acursed shrine built on orkish land.

The uruk tapped his horse and made his way towards the Qalasheen camp, hoping to share drugs and drinks with the honorable warriors.

"Atemu has had many times and many chances to have his cake and eat it too. We, his LADS have labored and toiled for many years to bring about amicable peace amongst us bruddas. Many times he has come to be part of shamanic lodge meetings. Yet now he finds the system oppressive? It is very simple to be brothers, lads, and free, and you need not even try hard...

I will endeavor to retain to the ancient way of honor we had before the Ruiner, Kybal and his goons messed things up. There is yet s redemption to be had. Before the eyes of the world

-Stelios of The Hyptos"