Regency of House Vuiller

_yink_

J2gslS91sZNnMzYZriVebQ8XgOgYjE_xSq1fQDe8UKLqSqDR3XknVxBdgL3Jw3etuK2vN7Sf6H25Ak0sMqvKAbWXwib9ncQb86l_jlcIqwiXtOAuqjUrFHXINSsr6Z1dAKbasWeT0OmYNBkCDVrUbiY

ANNOUNCEMENT of the Patriarch OF HOUSE VUILLER

The Regency of House Vuiller

ldSDOcslDcpq-ol10Q8RphYxYkAssL3CKvg3MELvM8ArCE5KOwHXO6AfV8yoOnbrgwRhp-PKz2AFUQDDWY-FKNVKhEo6mkLGZWQqkbnxLNchHYphHfT7FpyfgF49fvO4ZxJKgb37vtnAQxQ7tUXlmvY

“With the eagles farsight, we reign victorious!” 

aYmBERBnXv2e_YN4H1R1iZzZiWhAwbYRYiKS-S0jZY3IWaHrFM_4-rQ9CafAV0ROwqynC8QG8bS64MfZfskdpl16jQq9SJsGW4H0VrRgLJDK3qbBIfZ9VQn9nMu_Hvcy2gnJGsjAFsET6-GXwWRir4g

It is with heavy hearts but hopeful minds that the House of Vuiller declares itself in a state of Regency under Dame Gwenyth Callista Vilac Vuiller. While our trust is put in our Duchess-Consort, Dame Gwenyth. we pray for the health of our Duke due to a new illness which has left him bedridden.

May GOD guide us all in a life of Righteousness and Honor.

J2gslS91sZNnMzYZriVebQ8XgOgYjE_xSq1fQDe8UKLqSqDR3XknVxBdgL3Jw3etuK2vN7Sf6H25Ak0sMqvKAbWXwib9ncQb86l_jlcIqwiXtOAuqjUrFHXINSsr6Z1dAKbasWeT0OmYNBkCDVrUbiY

Signed

His Excellency, Don Johan Stor Vuiller, Duke of Aquilae, Baron of San Haraldo & Patriarch of House Vuiller.

Domus Ministri

6iRhzIy_LafrOQ86vWEYZ5Z4UzK23gfmILU53nJfRKXZZY0wOzwRYiwBscayM2gjKkh-W7aOHjMZb9zPNU4_Wjh0TpdI065xiB_JZgWd9M9m-35BodPMDO9aHY53A1W8zfEpTn6eLG8QRTnQBbofKH4
Dame, Gwenyth Callista Vilac Vuiller, Duchess-Consort of Aquilae, Baroness-Consort of San Haraldo, Regent of House Vuiller, Lady Sentinel of the Royal Sentinels

H_jE3mrmQLJ2msMPQ1cDW_7_uc96bpRMNtkMSbnt_f06__zq81kKKKLGBOG-hFDBVIyQ4MhFvhV65ygzKJerIrbYtJL-hmiQ8cZjvHSJLcmE7OA1uE03CQmsO7odA689f6w74czkJ0bE3i1MCsxJzY0

The Hyspian consort looked over the missive, “A duchess? So close te catchin’ me up! But I thought she was already in charge of House Vuiller?” He looked to his wife, holding the missive for her to read.

@_mady07

4 hours ago, ElvenHuntress said:

The Hyspian consort looked over the missive, “A duchess? So close te catchin’ me up! But I thought she was already in charge of House Vuiller?” He looked to his wife, holding the missive for her to read.

@_mady07

Santana peeks over her father's shoulder to snag a glance at the missive.

"Tia Gwen's in charge, now? Shoot. . . she's gonna snitch on me even more."