Bounty - The Vicar

bDU1FagLi5_IEKnQGa3NtwvPFotdhpKI9o1mgWpllBK42BfnjHHLEbavh1ilX1EV40N2hD9x0ySmUf32_8aP2xaXaKqVP86lHHdWwRQSV1A9hHSS-__Cd1hX1o7bm7aWC31zOM5u0Ci0XhQ44YENErk

An Announcement from the Office of the Chief Justice 

- Issued on 13th of the Sun's Smile 169 SA-

XM0UADyxQQ9GUtf0wsXOIsCcgPc4Q8Rh4V99f4Dp4mylI29XNkdrfD2--_FgllcjH8py_DDP9DmgPy9NDkkAz0oIu8g36JEio9HpUZcIPY2vWewKUVoUsr2gWegyh0h5aSX3fP07VjmfMV7Lp5MAYm8

Wanted 

DEAD OR ALIVE

For crimes of Assault, Heresy and Kidnapping

QxMy0c9gx-GEJeA0_VwcWk2AM5QeSQPZpd8K7hSjeJZ4HAxcfEhvWN1KPEZYaVPPNy39K2Ftjq9w5wtLfSniqB-IipP7QsHNBsB_LZkRzng0-iUld2xa1EKpsJo_pSXrdrZj0itcJ1Jgaf6CeRYzt90

[i] A Sketch of an almost dead-looking old human man, with golden eyes could be seen

The Man who proclaims himself the Vicar 

Reward

1000 Minas

separator_2_upsidedown.png?ex=65ee0cae&is=65db97ae&hm=966a675a131aa2bf9ae9cd55d764e523ce304296ecf72071155fde50a427a357&=&format=webp&quality=lossless

The necromancer pictured above poses a threat of the highest calibre towards descendant kin, having committed crimes against man and faith.  This man will not openly show his dangerous abilities, often attempting to lull his victims into a false sense of security. He will come as a bald near dead-looking old man with a white beard and golden/amber eyes. Furthermore, he may be seen with an accomplice, a necromancing mummy who may be even more dangerous than the Vicar and is known to have at least two necrotic armored guards in his entourage. 

As a word of prevention: Do not take this old man lightly, his necromancy gives him a power and strength far above his age and to take this man lightly might lead to an early grave. He has already openly attacked 3 citizens of Brabant in broad daylight. He has kidnapped and tortured one citizen using curses of insanity. 

The office of the Chief Justice prefers the necromancer known as The Vicar, to be brought alive, so that he may face justice of the courts and the Church. However, given the danger, it shall be warranted and deemed understandable if the Vicar is returned to the state in a deceased form.

We ask that he be found quickly for his plans for the Church and Brabant appear to be ambitious and by his own words: “One has been taken. Another will be soon. Do not run. Do not Hide. Neither Aurum nor salt nor paladins nor God will stop me. I am coming. Your shrines will crumble, your temples will burn.”

Any Information relating to ’The Vicar’ or his allies must be reported to the Chief Justice or the Duke of Brabant.

boh69rWSywgGmZ52WevQXVYjQlxRoCgw0L7pGPlYLVg2t-8n7dP5Maawa4d2gQnWFXPtBIM7Y4BnX3_XUnX9NO-KM570Bc0u3YlERw353NG8kFPmf5QIhkecj-PDAEXPW3DxggWW4gz4tFUmBn05o5Q

Signed,

CeLjwoLROStrtiVOpEBvdDwryPQBxLHdFs0NvUPprD4luOyU_X26Jgv99zkH6Ki0It_cXwy2gITrkRE0OehpAnjmkJLpra2-lR7cPaR2Yb1xiobQPkqYnU8zpBW9-uxLs8c-vMijGKqB8lDhi2qJQm4

His Grace, Ser Sterling Blaxton-Whitewood,

Duke of Brabant, Marquis of Lotusgrad, Baron of Blackwell, Lilenburg and Swan’s Keep, Lord of the Peaks, Protector of the Weefolk.

3uR8U5eSB3XuLTAe75oTpMsjD9eJrhi2ARIk6pwkwufTWL2jWypCA_F1se3RW4KH20w84WHHV2RhF-S9g6Zchq6Sz3xpiImNeA_Mbboiq__dpAwWv-wB0cS-pmf8V1ppW9uXdEMW6zmqW0kjjoVFyJc

Firr Stefan Starling

Chief Justice of the Duchy of Brabant

1 minute ago, Markisstreaming said:

"I'M WORTH A THOUSAND MINAS?!" The Vicar rejoiced "WOOO!!!!! REYNARD! CHECK THIS OUT!" @Damnit_Delmar

Spoiler

raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.u2.

"Dark things stalk our Shire... such is the plight of a successful realm, I suppose. I'll take it over obscurity." The Halfling Griff Peregrin commented as he perused the many heraldings of Dunfarthing.

"Hmmm. . ." Hera pondered the missive, squinting at it. "Aurum, salt, nor paladins. . . Well-! I'm a shaman!" She declares! 

And thus, she tacks it onto her wall. 

Lorcan Sutharlainn looked at the bounty and had mixed emotions, he wanted justice for what the Vicar had done to him. But he had hoped that the Vicar would be sentenced to death, not being caught alive. Although the thought of 1000 Mina was tempting..

18 hours ago, Markisstreaming said:

"I'M WORTH A THOUSAND MINAS?!" The Vicar rejoiced "WOOO!!!!! REYNARD! CHECK THIS OUT!" @Damnit_Delmar

"Well isn't that just something" The Delmar would state, his gaze shifting over to his student, the missive folded and placed upon the armrest. "Perhaps we should start making a board of bounties, a small competition to be had"