OgaHf9l_Z33EYnRzrXEoKVh0mipkN7OTslC9_cuA5IOA0fjZO-ImuaGxqdY_qK_Obzn64AqmXsb3cBAwjrFIumLxMCwWYn9Tv0z86KMQtANWIBBky2__N8ML_PYoCo39artiSpEFNWmGogvNlgHbB1Y
To the faithful
OgaHf9l_Z33EYnRzrXEoKVh0mipkN7OTslC9_cuA5IOA0fjZO-ImuaGxqdY_qK_Obzn64AqmXsb3cBAwjrFIumLxMCwWYn9Tv0z86KMQtANWIBBky2__N8ML_PYoCo39artiSpEFNWmGogvNlgHbB1Y

YYbKpSgiKu_pYR6W2mRn37fQCTq2HBmiCMWex-ZxD0PHGHBFQvM4RgeXc0EShKl0jHcdyrQ59T-uPrDn_iQe05s2gtbs04qc_o2sKwJCo0I67niKGfqypu4WhEr4KfdO4-4eu7I9mOUpqR4UQ2nA68Q

u9bl25kreb3DakQPlnCzP7sbM54IDIZgcbDArEKBkAInzsa13Gjyz9023_K9-hikhU2be0hPD0XiVszdQqgkzxOFLfwAHim7TjmWrEJQfxbGTgwm6Ri90onErJjrBgOxWUFPmiibbBpctno9YFF1Hwc

2FYVnSgTJV-z5Vg-qS0zmgzxL2ltlEl8C1l4FZAv4PGStAZrwU402dPvG9P5JQHnWCJ5cVPTio3vFWvqrtxmv70yh-r3nybTMFFn1FquhIO7iWs7L2dVkD6dc1ZH_ghEJ1elQ9JVV83VpDz4ovfUKfs
A new preceptor has spoketh
2FYVnSgTJV-z5Vg-qS0zmgzxL2ltlEl8C1l4FZAv4PGStAZrwU402dPvG9P5JQHnWCJ5cVPTio3vFWvqrtxmv70yh-r3nybTMFFn1FquhIO7iWs7L2dVkD6dc1ZH_ghEJ1elQ9JVV83VpDz4ovfUKfs

A letter would be sent round Urguan stamped by a black wax piece with a ram's head that read. 

“Ruk Khrum Dwedmar, Tha Grelu Khron'edheklin Hath E quesasan yoth othok! Rumol hath seen da brathmordakin tidach by E kirkden? Tha Zal lare Mer taught, ruk Khrum eron othok ath kirkden othok Zal lare othok Dwedmar dutieth. 

Tha'm lare speakuroz eron da haz kirkden varak othok. Kolun othok ath E Dwed eron highrumm beliefs, othok shall tidach da brathmordakin ruk Khrum Dwed. Kolun Vos grond da onaligion tidach da brathmordakin ekran! da haz kirkden var anakrun othok morrud ukavoasan.

Tha Var Tidach Dungrim, Tha Var Tidach Khorrokunn, Tha Var Tidach Anaraan, Tha Var Tidach Kavir! 

Var othok Tidach?!” 

(To all dwarves, I, Grelu Khron'edhekal has a question for you! Who has seen the brathmordakin preached by A priest? I have not  been taught at all! If you are a priest you have not done your duties.

I'm not speaking of the Highpreceptor mind you. If you are a Dwarf of higher beliefs, You shall preach the brathmordakin to all Dwarfs. If any discover the faith, preach the brathmordakin! The Highpreceptor will trial you on devotion.

I will preach Dungrim, I will preach Justice, I will preach Duty, I will preach Death! 

Will you preach?!)

Signed by: 

Grelu Irgard, Grand Marshal of Urguan, Preceptor of Dungrim, Clan father of Irgard, son of Greldyn, son of Jorik

Edited by gremlockgremlin

Thumbrindal Grandaxe would sip from his sliced coconut bowl as a white raven flies by carrying a letter from Urguan. Within the letter the seal of clan Irgard would be stamped. Upon reading the content he'd scratch his beard as he let out a sigh, packs his things and heads towards Urguan to teach the old ways to the lost flock.