Libera me [PK]

Spoiler

Libera Me
s-l1200.png?ex=65f21833&is=65dfa333&hm=fd3084d59ae94a4b3c828a50eec892bbca3e2f115ce4639a908b4c53645ae807&=

[!] A Portrait of the late viscountess during her younger years
F-kDfINQEDup1TNf6Zk8bItBcIw0_oLskWCirJgsYfxQ9zS3h0xulKE3cblKoAutMpGPdy7YVlkmO-5t2N99nLKTJGcoa00826lKGvBhlnzGSicrVhEmi6t71bDYm8KHPvEL6CpW
It was a normal day of Snow's Maiden when Lady Annika Denodado and her elven friend Naexi were getting ready to go on a little trip. They had gone on similar adventures before, going to see fields of flowers and interesting sites. This time around though they would go somewhere more exciting, somewhere more exotic. Thus they said goodbye to those around them, got on the horse and rode away. Little did they know about the dangers that lurked in the place they were about to visit.

Libera me, Domine, de morte aeterna in die illa tremenda.

With that, after quite a journey on horseback, the pair arrived at the forest near Nor'asath. They observed the nature around them, the giant mushrooms, the flora and fauna. Nearly everything in that place was nothing like what they knew from back in Hyspia or Haense, a place so exotic yet so peaceful at the same time, so intriguing yet so calm. Should they be allowed, they would have stayed  for a little while to enjoy the beauty of the place, yet something behind the bushes would soon make sure that that was not the case...

Tremens factus sum ego et timeo, dum discussio venerit atque ventura irae, quando coeli movendi sunt et terra.

Their enjoyment was short-lived, however. Before they even had time to react or otherwise retreat, they were already surrounded by no less than six wolves. Each one more hungry. Each one more eager to devour the pray they had surrounded. The elfess gave one of her spare daggers to her friend for her to defend herself, though it would not be an easy fight. They both knew. Thus the beasts began the attack, one by one at first. After some initial successes on Naexi's side, it was clear who had the advantage in the situation. Not a long time passed before they had essentially lost the fight. The viscountess laid on the ground while getting practically devoured alive by the savage animals, all hopes having left her.

Dies irae, dies illa calamitatis et miseriae; dies magna et amara valde.

It was only the sound of a hunter's horn in the distance that managed to save them, causing the wolves to run away, back into the woods. The only thing that ran through the former houseguard's mind was to get Annika, who was still laying there, bloodied and barely conscious, back to hyspia. Thus, by pure will, she managed to drag her onto her horse despite her own injuries, starting their journey back. After riding as fast as the steed allowed for they finally arrived at the sovereignity's clinic, where the aging woman was taken care of by her daughter. Yet, her body was nearly completely covered in wounds so even if the medic managed to treat some of them she continued to loose more and more blood, little hope remaining.

Requiem aeternam, dona eis, Domine, et lux perpetua luceat eis.

The clinic was getting more people than it should, yet someone who was especially justified to attend was Demitrey, the beloved husband of the dying woman. Indeed, regardless of anything that had happened in the past years, she still loved him like the first day, and she would continue to do so forever and always. he took her hand into his as their daughter hopelessly continued to treat her never ending wounds. Her gaze was set on his as her energy continued to slowly fade from her until the moment she ceased to breathe, having the man of her dreams be her last sight.

Libera me, Domine, de morte aeterna in die illa tremenda, quando queli movendisunt et terra, dum veneris judicare saeclum per igne.

Libera me

Renata Alba had looked to her crying aunt, and upon receiving the news herself, her tears soon joined hers. She cried and cried and cried, as she lost her Abuela, now having lost one from both of her parents sides. Renata was so very young, and could find no peace in her grief.

Verónica meet Annika as she entered the skies; the warm light encompassing them as she made her way over. "It is buena to see tu again amiga", While they had not been close in life.. She did help teach her to dance a very long time ago. "Ea know of a dobry spot to watch vyr loved ones from, should tu care to join mea"

Debb entered the city as the cake just finely frosted laid upon the platter as he set it upon his farmer stall, only for worsen news to come out from the clinic. His head fell into his hand as many began to leave his life both close and distant. “I am glad she had enjoyed the cakes while she was here, but now she had left this fair city to soon. May Allah grant her paradise of the seven skies, and May Allah ease the grief of Demitrey…” (ooc note: MY PC BROKEN ONCE JUST ******* ONCE AND EVERYONE DIEING OR SOMETHING! Why YALL breakin poor Debbs heart, @Nymstraill visit you soon habibi I got old broken mf laptop running and seem to run ok last night. Hold tight bro, I’ll bring shawarmas

Maria would be worriedly trying to bandage her mamej, trying to help. Somehow. Someway. But in the end the young woman wasnt able to save her. A sense of guilt washed over her as she stumbled back, as she stared at her papej  begging his wife not to go. Maria wasnt sure what she was feeling anymore, she was oddly num to the pain. To the grief. She did feel it. She cried. But not in public.. Simply in her room, Or behind the Veil that hid her face.

Lorcan Sutharlainn saw the announcement about the death of Anika and felt a pinch of sadness. out of all the members in the Denodado Family, Anika had at least showed him some kindness. she would be missed, even if they hadnt interacted with eachother in years now.

Luis Denodado Berkhoven was blizzfully unaware of his Abuela´s passing as he slept in his room with his two twins sisters. once he eventually woke up, the five year old boy would be confused as to why everyone was so sad and the worst part is that noone would tell him what was wrong! 

Naexi sat on the edge of her bed, the room dark, staring at the wall. She’d failed in so… so many ways, now her friend was gone, permanently, and it was all her fault. There was no do-over this time. No re-earning trust.

Not this time.

Sera would lock her self in her room as she looked at the unfinished painting of her mother and her dad that she was planning to give to her mother "...looks like i won't be able to show you the painting mom i am soo sorry!!!" would then hug her kneese as tears began to stream down her cheeks as she called out for her mother