[YOUR VIEW] Alchemy Bags

Greehn

1 hour ago, wowj said:

make sure you can only craft 1 at a time cause of dupes if they are stacked in any way

Already accounted for. Also I forgot to put the subway surfers, so my fault.

4 minutes ago, Greehn said:

Already accounted for. Also I forgot to put the subway surfers, so my fault.

i gotchu

I'm all for fancy plugins and what not, but can't we just attain the same level of convenience via satchels?
Thats literally what they are for- to be able to cram several unique items that are normally stackable into a single slot (example: varied building blocks in vanilla mc's case, or in LOTC's the many alch herbs), while being effectively useless in carrying unstackables (pvp gear).
Not sure why yall are making specific bags for specific plugins (example, fishing plugin's junk bag) when yall could just make satchels accessible.

Beyond those thoughts, the plugin itself looks smexy- love less inventory clutter!

Edited by SlitheryC1

It's crazy how I came up with this idea and a concept gets posted on the forums without any credit to me. The staff on this server are plagiarizing my ideas.

If we can /edit gui the storage item, it'd be one of the coolest plugins added to LotC in recent years.

Bro made worse shulker boxes

Niiiiice, keep up the good work homie!

Spoiler

For legal reasons I have to say I'm memeing. We honestly should just have mechanical backpacks we can put shit in in general, don't people have shulker boxes? Just make em openable on a right click rather than placing them, though tbh I'd be worrying about the constant inventory wipes first, I'm scared to have anything of value on me. . .

Yeesss!

This will be good for herb gathering, but also medics.  It's not ideal since we can't carry salve items in the bag, but it's an improvement.  I don't remember all the herb updates, but there's like at least 7 herbs that could have a valid medical use and storing those in your normal inventory is a pain in the butt. 

10/10.  Frees up more space for olives, oil, salt, and bronze in my inventory.

On 3/6/2024 at 12:09 AM, Greehn said:
On 3/5/2024 at 9:43 PM, Blue Bear said:

Will this fix the issue of herbs not stacking? Sometimes herbs don't stack when you harvest them and you have to wait a while before they will stack. I'm not sure what causes this issue.

I am not aware of such an issue. If you can dm me on discord about this, we'll see what we can do.

Yeah, this is a problem indeed. If server restart, you lose connection, or you need to restart the old herbs will refuse to stack with the new fresh herbs.

Only way to maybe be able to stack is to re-log or go to lobby maybe and then back to the server.

this would be a must-have for basic needs-  <3

yes please: wynncraft does a similar thing and it makes it ******* bearable