That's All Folks

Sir Trooper

Hey, there folks, 

I joined LOTC in August of 2022. It turned out to be a wonderful experience for me. I met some amazing people here and had a lot of fun. And even though I didn’t stay for long, I have decided to say goodbye to the server. My focus now is on school and the things I’m passionate about in life. 

But before I leave, I would like to write a few quick messages and say goodbye to some of those who made my time here so special.

@Me_llamo...: Buddy ol’ pal. It just doesn’t feel right to address you as anything other than Greg. You’re probably the best friend I ever made on LOTC. You’ve got a great sense of humor and no matter how much I bully you, you’re still a great friend. Also, you’re an awesome singer.

@MockingbirdArt: Oh my goodness gracious. Ever since I joined LOTC you’ve always been a helping hand and friend Bird. It’s been so much roleplaying with you. Thank you so much for helping me out after my break from the server and when I first joined.

@Kaii: you’re alright I guess. But in all seriousness, I’ve had so much fun hanging out with you. Even if a lot of it was in a vc playing Hypixel. Oh and so we’re clear, me leaving doesn’t mean we’re not gonna play bedwars anymore pal.

@Miniguy15736: Even though we haven’t talked in a while, doing rp with you back in Minitz was so much fun. You helped to give me a good experience while I was playing as Reeve. Thank you so much for the hilarious times.

@YaBoyJay_: When I returned from my break and you recruited Pharon to the Riverguard, I had no idea I would end up roleplaying as the General of a Nation’s guard. I had so much fun learning a whole new type of RP from you. You’ve also given me valuable advice for personal problems I’ve had. Thank you so much, man.

@Master Monkey: We didn’t get a whole lot of time to rp with each other, but when we did, it was so much fun. You have a very genuine way in how you interact with others. It was so awesome meeting you and I wish I had a better chance to get to know you and your persona!

I have had a wonderful experience on LOTC, and many people have contributed to it. While it's impossible to thank everyone individually, I want to express my gratitude to every single person who has role-played with me. Whether we were fighting against each other or just having fun, I appreciate every one of you. 

I would like to give a special thanks to all the members of Mintiz and Petra, who played an important role during my time here.

And with that, in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

Byyeee!!!! All the best c: 

I remember you joining the server around the same time I did but I got to see you "Grow up" from this teen with a high-pitched voice to a young man with ambition.
I've started seeing you as a little brother not just as a friend, I am also happy that I got the chance to throw an Adiler character at you, and I will do it again.

I wish you all the best Trooper
And don't be a stranger.