SALIAN INHERITANCE

SALIAN INHERITANCE

Pd6OHt4mQD1taq8ZuEqkrCDrHCJa0NXKml3YphDtnwpwJ6cngsqRFFrcrczcQwYsWuJ_G3b5wYMc83YM7TJRfcpvt9kCP9mUdZEcWDQyXN6qhsc62NtcT8uh2i6l4KkhQeTblFw-g6aqJfbE-bMq2Jg

rQ2dDJ1xNA_BfpUz3Hsa9f-g3be2xJZUyQ-R3ZMOUGAwdTk_FkPRRBAsO-3vcw1Ut8MWEQ64e0Qoy80CIJh7aQTR_8Vy3xllWPPVvMJxOebLA0zlnSZOw-tx78NUf43otYuEUO4oYVza7ouLZEeoHr0

Pd6OHt4mQD1taq8ZuEqkrCDrHCJa0NXKml3YphDtnwpwJ6cngsqRFFrcrczcQwYsWuJ_G3b5wYMc83YM7TJRfcpvt9kCP9mUdZEcWDQyXN6qhsc62NtcT8uh2i6l4KkhQeTblFw-g6aqJfbE-bMq2Jg

News from the County of Salia.

With a heavy heart we announce the death of Gabriel Peter d’Arkent, a Knight of the Kingdom of Balian, he served for decades, until an injury suffered in the war against Veletz got the better of him, leaving him infirm. The Count of Salia is now pronounced dead at the age of 55. On the Year 100 BA, 1967 IA. He was known for his love for his children, and from an earlier age fighting to defend the Kingdom of Balian from its many enemies eventually earning the honor of Knighthood and the Moniker of Defender by King Adrian. Now he rests in the seven skies at peace knowing that his line is secure.

This news comes along with the long term absence of his son and heir Peter Theodoric after departing on an expedition out to sea several years ago and his fate unknown. This leaves his eldest son Achillius Aurelian d’Arkent to inherit the title in the absence of Peter Theodoric. Inheriting at the age of 13, he is recognized as the new Count of Salia with approval from the Crown of Balian. An oath to be sworn before the Crown and Court. 

But In Light of him being the age of minority, Princess Eirene Daria takes up the regency for the County of Salia to steward the Isle of Salia until he reaches the majority. 

Gabriel Peter will be entombed upon the Isle of Salia, alongside his Father and the other deceased.

SIGNED

HRHEIRENE DARIA 

COUNTESS OF CALUZZO

REGENT OF SALIA

TRHACHILLIUS AURELIAN

COUNT OF SALIA

Edited by ErikAzog

Peter Theodoric d'Arkent sailed blissfully upon the sea he had escaped to, unaware of his father's death.

The life of a Count was one he was not born for or into, one that he feared would suffocate him as it did his parents. As grateful as he was for the opportunity, he had to escape. Every moment he spent on land, he felt the claws of responsibility and duty tighten around his throat like a cravat of lead. Nevertheless, he did miss them... Would mourn for, if he ever heard the news of his father's death, or his mother for that matter. Being at sea, he didn't know how either of them were. He had done his duty in marrying well and secured the succession of the d'Arkent line, deeming him free.

Teddy had escaped into the night, eloping to sea with his paramour. Gone to sea. He didn't know when or if he'd be back.

Spoiler

Hey gamers, I know you haven't heard from me in a while (which I will explain.) First of all, I want to give a huge thanks to @EmiliainWonderlandand @FredrickTeufelfor giving me the chance to play Teddy, their eventual heir, as well as @Kholibriiand @ErikAzogand everyone else in d'Arkent for being patient with me in my absence. As much as I hate to admit it, my priorities have changed greatly. I'm not sure if or even when I'll return, logging onto LOTC just kind of feels like a burden these days and I'm doing great in my irl life. I don't want to make this all about me so I'll leave it at that, but just wanted to pop in for that update since people keep asking. 

Damien de salia would be waiting with open arms in the 7 skies. "welcome my friend"

Araceli d'Arkent upon receiving the news, closed herself in her room.