MALIKS COMPANY | Plea

Werew0lf

psIuYJdb-BpkpzWeydF87R4MnQu1DlKU9YULCoSH0P4ylucVRpBMYJktQcOzfitkxxlFvgqWkOiLUXwSfblc46V3aIiby-dR33grmBzszLBGQtEJYZ--XUqthWEdtOJKUIY6mgYmTYhsZlUBNjFCZek

MALIKS COMPANY 

محاكمة الجن

xd_lFO9rC5kpezpxcpjSutItxvsJsbfeEY01cHwdCRQ7_EcaX22J5B33meNhaHUXhSgnBjM8L9trzQ6IpaGOcXAdeix72q-w4MaPtdNh87it2dqxIhEdZ69bGX-MPW-xFmxIzwOwC61GOaa3ddbp0R0

To all descendants,

This will be a breaking of my long years of silence; to those noble fans of my products, and my books, know that my company is still running in business. Due to my tempestuous bankruptcy after losing a gamble with the Six Heavenly Lords, I have had to make do with scavenging from belittling scraps. However, I do not write this missive to introduce you to another toothsome advertisement, nor am I here as an invasive entity.

I have been inflicted by a peracute form of disease that rapidly culverts my wisdom. All my years of cultivating, learning, and educating those I have met; it will be involuntarily robbed of me by this plague. 

Know that those who help me in finding a cure for my detriment, you will be sponsored.

Signed,

Malik the Freak

Lord of Wisdom

The Greedhand

[!]

One may find this missive in odd places across the continent. You may find it underneath a table, or pinned to the wall. Wherever it is found, you notice a gnarly owl sitting perched nearby; it appears to have plucked feathers and looks to be in pain. The lord of all owls had been struck with a horrible ailment, and with it, so were his plethora of owl pets that carried these letters passed on with this same disease. If you attempt to stroke any of the owls, or interact with it, they would either bite at your finger, or promptly flee. 

The Alchemist, Klaus von Berkhoven, would read the oddly-placed letter that had found its way under the desk of his office on the second story of his shop, it would’ve been odd on how a random letter got in here if it wasn’t for the appearance of a gnarled, sickly-looking owl that was perched on the railing of the small balcony, if you can call it that, that looked out towards the main square of Reinmar.

This Lord Malik, a scholar it seems, has a condition sapping his memory away, this is nicht gute at all, Enigma!The auburn proclaimed to the bright green parrot at the opposite corner of the room and sitting on top of the couch. NICHT GUTE! NICHT GUTE, RAAAA!The brightly-colored avian, Enigma, replied as he vigorously flapped his wings to hover over to Klaus, who had taken a few large alchemic tomes off the nearby bookshelf and sat at his desk, beginning his research to help the ailing Lord of Wisdom.

The clock overhead sounded. TICK, TICK, TICK! Time wasn’t on The Greenhand’s side, so this Master of the Alchemical had to think quickly!

An airhead who had not heard of the Greedhand since the Greed v. Charity egregoric war saw the missive "Oh good!" Jenny smiled "Maliks givin' away his brain stuff fer charity! Guess he's turned around!" She'd nod approvingly of the lobotomized sorcerer before folding the paper into an origami penguin.

A muttering of some old, ancient language left a Wayward Shaman's lips- a comforting copper aura shrouding that poor owl. The healing blessing of Akezo, imparted upon the creature. 

The Shaman gazed at the letter, recalling that strange Malik. A hum left her lips- and folding the missive away, she began to pen her own letter. 

A snickering resounded in a well maintained alchemist workshop. Playing with the ichor of man and fire Batrachomyomachia sat and worked away. The flame roaring as the liquid squealed and morphed. The great plan shifting to accommodate Mailk