Courtly Appointments | 1968 I.T

Devinne Swash Regular

Devinne Swash Regular

gbdwW0Avmjq0zU3LANAQTvIjBqdQerqjsYYQ2I3umNdVqNg1ZuSjcuQUYITQXirvK2i3VPnBVtZEclOh99j5OE5BYlD_EQsIkXT5Jrlc-u82YqE70X4UB8W4rUxCeBVw024kcsMksPfkiZurM_7BGEo

ISSUED BY:

THE DUKE OF BRABANT

ON:

6th of Sigismund’s End, 1968 I.T

9lzJPGkb-VLUp5WXnkHscEg73cekbuzGAFs5axkODGJtFjWAjBXCVpfxnN8VzWv9jknMrs-w88Gm-bLMRqjMGoLAEFkxmOYY3vK0v07bU7tny21OiL6MLhgbyKSDA3gidmBTcZyik94gy_pk_n3GCg8

NLSa3UZToEpvd_uSEVQFSncltGeC6ym6to1nBnDgSWEQ8R8sKvayE2VgXgfzdxOPgubDl1xcv9ul4Np0pJDF9sRhy4_0bmonZegZrg96DGrwAhv3H5s3piUMjFGonC_hrPsxyWCq-pvaVvASX4pv_As

As our Duchy continues to grow, The Ducal Crown has deemed it necessary to appoint qualified people to head various endeavours and assist the Ducal Crown in running the Duchy in a fashion worthy of its people.

These appointments also mark the creation of the Courts of Eala, which serve as the courts of our Duchy. The Courts of Eala will serve as the corner stone for cultural developement of Brabant.

Devinne Swash Regular

HIS LORDSHIP, KARL ISAAK AMADOR

RaGBb6R5h2kM9QqXdNMkjLB4ZWP8i8eBqRbZAZ-Jjwa92usekCL7OVxLPsRyFAvg-jhPja7vUcVr9KqRzq0Ag4DxnWBIUUTJ5Row01Llm5v66PLgTYyTJ5ZklbIDdRQsHtRB9HOkawnce37W_EoZitw8x6-gCaOkdh8qmi-MT80fWq2s47qcs52-lUl9gfgvYF18yEh9oOyVm5JD3V2yGaqWPgz6M7u3723Cp6-EdyPhCI2muRy6F-Xx-8orZ2gyTJoNO7YMeCZGgXLtxV8NZSiXRbwfByMBzSS9xYYGKW99CY

It has been proven in the last months that alchemy holds great importance in our nation. From potions of combat to medicines to heal wounded and ailing citizens, we have one man to thank for these: Lord Karl Isaak Amador. From this day forward, Lord Amador will be known to the citizens of Brabant and nations beyond as our official Court Alchemist.

Devinne Swash Regular

Devinne Swash Regular

HER LADYSHIP, MAXIMA COSIMA FALKNER

TF1s279bmhzpZFML4H1ZWcBOkF-vI2mCFXiDhvCQYSYznOy2V9tEdENoBxUeMHdWHre1exKIl8vLQZVdirR538u2jIm0oS9T8YaMSxoowKPJioDt-a8KmCwK6IPVDujBnYjNA23FapAYDJFRRVvffGcQLWGaSxQxaQ_2BL37kKksGHKDMTq7U16hTm_Gi4XlkHu-lO65nBo7oQ_8AGoDIGLubafcHkOiO2aMeYkV1fP2GAkGDzWfrNUxN1Ug5jCklMwf9Kv3sedvl2GSK-acV-LO1eAD1DS68-gAJdjEO6_2cc

Lady Maxima has proven her qualifications in the arts of surgery and medicine and thus is hereby given the great duty of Court Physician, and given jurisdiction over our local hospital.

In addition to this, Lady Maxima has been helpful in the writing of missives and announcements such as this one, which allows the Ducal Crown to better focus its efforts on more pressing issues.

Henceforth, Lord Falker will be known to the citizens of Brabant and nations beyond as our official Court Physician and Herald.

9lzJPGkb-VLUp5WXnkHscEg73cekbuzGAFs5axkODGJtFjWAjBXCVpfxnN8VzWv9jknMrs-w88Gm-bLMRqjMGoLAEFkxmOYY3vK0v07bU7tny21OiL6MLhgbyKSDA3gidmBTcZyik94gy_pk_n3GCg8

Signed,

His Grace, Ser Sterling Blaxton-Whitewood,

Duke of Brabant, Marquis of Lotusgrad, Baron of Blackwell, Lilenburg and Swan’s Keep, Lord of the Peaks, Protector of the Weefolk.

Her Ladyship, Maxima Cosima Falkner

Court Physician and Herald.

Camilla Falkner smiled brightly at the parchment turning to her husband "We must have done something right, our girl a court physician."