Writings of The Black Priestess - One

satinkira

Spoiler

Only two truths are known;

The Canonist ‘God’ is the Devil, who has tricked mankind into worshipping him,

And the True GOD, the Absolute, the Creator, is in everything, passive, eternal, and uncaring. The Absolute is within us.

But GOD is effectively dead, splintered into a million-million pieces, scattered out across everything, being everything, seeing everything - and thus rendered inconsequential. He is in us, acting as what we would call the ‘soul’ - our most essential part is a piece of the GOD. We therefore know that all Descendant-Kind is holy; elves, dwarves, orcs, and man. The children of the Four Brothers each carry the spark of GOD within them - as do the little offshoots, too, and they are no less important.

Therefore, how are we to remake the GOD if He exists within every one of us? The answer is simple: everyone must die.

No, reader, do not slit your throat upon hearing this. Think of it this way; if you're an elf, this may simply mean waiting to the end of days, but for the rest of us, we are not so lucky - we must silently work to orchestrate and bring about great slaughters, cataclysmic magickal events, so forth. We will never achieve our goal - the resurrection of the GOD - through consistent murder of individuals; such only serves to distress those carriers of the GOD. No, we must not murder the King but instead destroy the city through pre-planned war. 

Thus, we know that we are all Holy, that  the GOD is dead - that murder is blasphemous, and slaughter is Holy, for it brings about His return.

iBAgQIECAAIFeAWGu11d1AgQIECBAgECrgDDXyqs

Of course, what little I know of the GOD can never be enough. We must work to learn more of Him - to become closer to the Absolute. Permit me a brief explanation as to why.

Many think of the AengulDaemonicks as something to rally behind - some even go so far as to devote themselves to a particular Aengul or Daemon or other. But this is mistaken; the AengulDaemonicks are not motivated by rightenoussness, they are motivated by greed. They are motivated by power. They devour what souls they can - and bear in mind, these souls they claim are parts of the GOD. They devour as much of Him as they can to become as much like Him as they can manage, for each desires ultimate, total power. They are as tapeworms. Individuals who know this and still devote themselves to the AengulDaemonicks are simply powerhungry and sinful, and deserve death - they tarnish the GOD.

It therefore goes without saying that true worshippers of the GOD should have no truck with the AengulDaemonicks. We must break the heavens that they, themselves, have built - for the heavens are on earth; the green grass is paradise, and the hard rock is the most comforting bed, for GOD is in all these things. We must strive to know GOD; we must devote ourselves to Him. And as the GOD is, by definition, in all faiths and none, we must construct a great Temple to Him, one where we must construct an altar for every faith, a place of worship for every belief. We must do this, lest we die ignorant of the truth - for it is prophecied that when man, elf, dwarf, or orc realises the truth of the GOD, he will become as GOD, a part of the world, yet seperate - that is the Absolute that we must all strive for. 

We therefore conclude that the AengulDaemonicks are as tapeworms, that their followers are sinners, and that we must work to know the GOD, and construct a great Temple in his worship, with an altar for every faith.

wsksJOA46yz7QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png?ex=661

I conclude by saying thus - if the above intrigues you, if you wish to know more, perhaps even to help, simply send a letter of reply, and we can no doubt meet and speak - perhaps you can even help in my constructing the Temple. I intend to write more, but the Absolute is grasped through doing, not writing, and through many, and not one.

The Black Priestess

Spoiler

If you're interested in this particular niche of RP, and wish to reply, send me a forum letter and we can work out a time to meet and chat.

Somewhere, something wicked smiles. 

"So I'm doing something holy huh..." And so the Vicar was disgusted and did, for the shortest of moments, and for the first time in his life, contemplated stepping down.

13 hours ago, satinkira said:

y5fcF0exaAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png?ex=661284e

Only two truths are known;

The Canonist ‘God’ is the Devil, who has tricked mankind into worshipping him,

And the True GOD, the Absolute, the Creator, is in everything, passive, eternal, and uncaring. The Absolute is within us.

But GOD is effectively dead, splintered into a million-million pieces, scattered out across everything, being everything, seeing everything - and thus rendered inconsequential. He is in us, acting as what we would call the ‘soul’ - our most essential part is a piece of the GOD. We therefore know that all Descendant-Kind is holy; elves, dwarves, orcs, and man. The children of the Four Brothers each carry the spark of GOD within them - as do the little offshoots, too, and they are no less important.

Therefore, how are we to remake the GOD if He exists within every one of us? The answer is simple: everyone must die.

No, reader, do not slit your throat upon hearing this. Think of it this way; if you're an elf, this may simply mean waiting to the end of days, but for the rest of us, we are not so lucky - we must silently work to orchestrate and bring about great slaughters, cataclysmic magickal events, so forth. We will never achieve our goal - the resurrection of the GOD - through consistent murder of individuals; such only serves to distress those carriers of the GOD. No, we must not murder the King but instead destroy the city through pre-planned war. 

Thus, we know that we are all Holy, that  the GOD is dead - that murder is blasphemous, and slaughter is Holy, for it brings about His return.

iBAgQIECAAIFeAWGu11d1AgQIECBAgECrgDDXyqs

Of course, what little I know of the GOD can never be enough. We must work to learn more of Him - to become closer to the Absolute. Permit me a brief explanation as to why.

Many think of the AengulDaemonicks as something to rally behind - some even go so far as to devote themselves to a particular Aengul or Daemon or other. But this is mistaken; the AengulDaemonicks are not motivated by rightenoussness, they are motivated by greed. They are motivated by power. They devour what souls they can - and bear in mind, these souls they claim are parts of the GOD. They devour as much of Him as they can to become as much like Him as they can manage, for each desires ultimate, total power. They are as tapeworms. Individuals who know this and still devote themselves to the AengulDaemonicks are simply powerhungry and sinful, and deserve death - they tarnish the GOD.

It therefore goes without saying that true worshippers of the GOD should have no truck with the AengulDaemonicks. We must break the heavens that they, themselves, have built - for the heavens are on earth; the green grass is paradise, and the hard rock is the most comforting bed, for GOD is in all these things. We must strive to know GOD; we must devote ourselves to Him. And as the GOD is, by definition, in all faiths and none, we must construct a great Temple to Him, one where we must construct an altar for every faith, a place of worship for every belief. We must do this, lest we die ignorant of the truth - for it is prophecied that when man, elf, dwarf, or orc realises the truth of the GOD, he will become as GOD, a part of the world, yet seperate - that is the Absolute that we must all strive for. 

We therefore conclude that the AengulDaemonicks are as tapeworms, that their followers are sinners, and that we must work to know the GOD, and construct a great Temple in his worship, with an altar for every faith.

wsksJOA46yz7QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png?ex=661

I conclude by saying thus - if the above intrigues you, if you wish to know more, perhaps even to help, simply send a letter of reply, and we can no doubt meet and speak - perhaps you can even help in my constructing the Temple. I intend to write more, but the Absolute is grasped through doing, not writing, and through many, and not one.

The Black Priestess

"There are rather.. odd if not absolutely deranged statements within this letter which is supposed to spread the "truth about GOD"...

Firstly, I can not see any evidence as to how GOD could possibly be the "Deceiver" neither can I read a fully theologically researched statement made about how or why He can be so. Although, judging from the many misconceptions made within this letter, I do not think this has been written with fully scholastic knowledge about Canondom.

Secondly, It is a strange point to make that elves, orcs and others are somehow "less important" then Man. As far as importance is concerned, within Canondom, there is St. Pius; a Saint who is of the Elven race and a convert to Canondom. So to draw the illusion of human supremacy within Canondom is a failed objective. Not to mention how there has been Orcish and Elven clergy within the Church in the past. 

Thirdly, I can not see how GOD can come to the point of personification, as He Himself has already proven his existence and does not need to be so. Not to mention, the races that you mentioned that are somehow less important? Simply guess who created them! 

Fourthly, it is a ridiculous idea to think about a Temple for all "Gods", as the existence of ONE GOD has never been debunked by the faiths except Canondom, and yet this idea is one of the more.. progressive corners of faith.

GOD have mercy on us all, I believe you were right when you said that Canonist Orthodoxy needs a backbone, Uncle." Stated Father Edmund from within the Hand of Horen, talking to his Uncle John whilst having breakfast and showing him the letter. @Ramon

"Sounds like High Elf propaganda to me." A disgruntled priest would say.