O' Sweet Esmeralda

0nlKNO-C4j7T5Nsu8X66ETinPEYxDDvrBSygsxFU_o-afZL8n68Zm4EPHMA21m0qT8f9fLiYE7mV6whb1Hy2uultve3Xe35fDIKpl7RcVFIZFw30Ga0X39Yf09iRtrB1uWJ9KbGTKARm2mh7-scCDZk

101 | Astana de Régne Petrére

I_Gc9amvcGP8vMOz_IZs0ds59MVA8s-7XGjU1fi0aKVK_Qg9681w6XGYGba7S7xzZiPwC9pO3UDAiuySMu_CNRB7X3zYb31aP-MGi7tiuECz3zeHZPDeiPmOwn6V-lunqitIaefAN-cqpLjGi88sACM

xEXvSTKsNvtYnOvEqGpd3XxvNmqHB_CrhwGmxQOFZKG2otqFqSl-1DY76q0rHo6K7KK4NegWakLWkicnNZA76rWokjigT2sdJcBpSquUpQkqW2CnP9IQWHNxpewlkh5vR57daoiwfR8oIVa8jsuQ-fw

MUSIC:

Spoiler

LYRICS:

O’ Sweet Esmerelda, 

With hair all lined with flowers,

I met you in the tavern,

And we talked for many hours.

How tender was her melody,

Her song could make a grown man weep, 

When you had to go,

A part of my soul did die.

You said "don’t fear, boy, we’ll meet again,

I’ll buy you drinks and surely then

You’ll get to spy my smile all night,

And we’ll talk till the sun gives light."

But until then…

O’ Sweet Esmerelda, 

With hair all lined with flowers,

I met you in the tavern,

And we talked for many hours.

Pleasing was her voice to me

A warmth is so enveloping

When you had to go,

A part of my soul did die.

I said "I’ll wait Till we meet again,

You’ll buy me drinks and surely then

I’ll get to spy your smile All night.

We’ll talk till the sun gives light."

But until then…

O’ Sweet Esmerelda, 

O’ Sweet Esmerelda, 

O’ Sweet Esmerelda, 

We talked for many hours.

O’ Sweet Esmerelda, 

O’ Sweet Esmerelda, 

O’ Sweet Esmerelda, 

I’ll wait in the tavern for you.

xEXvSTKsNvtYnOvEqGpd3XxvNmqHB_CrhwGmxQOFZKG2otqFqSl-1DY76q0rHo6K7KK4NegWakLWkicnNZA76rWokjigT2sdJcBpSquUpQkqW2CnP9IQWHNxpewlkh5vR57daoiwfR8oIVa8jsuQ-fw

SIGNED,

HIS LORDSHIP, Sir Marius ‘Wordsmith’ Lovetts,

Baron of Hrenthorne, Poet Laureate of The Petra, 

Knight of the Petrine Laurel, Keeper of Fyreswake,

Protector of the Drakewood
 ZlxJ8vBoEN6yH6lJtJR9Xi7bB7eGU4JiZDLvECGZoxKecejxEFG8htjsifYvsKVAJL1cLBAJoaOII3VUjgt1oZw5P-i8JAgZV7td6gEzG8Nc11G2Hxzvn35zV7CoA4RNng8ruH6opGHKZRd8q6f1_-s

HER LADYSHIP, Emeline Josephine Barclay

Spoiler

It's the first solo piece. I hope you all enjoy it. BIG thanks to @MapleSunflower who did all the melodic components with very little help from me. She never fails to impress. 

Silvia smiled as she read the massive of the ballad. Humming the tune she heard in the fairweather tavern  (iconic tcs)

Lady Emeline fiddled with the strings of her guitar whilst humming the tune now published for the realm to enjoy. She sat in the window of her room shared with her husband, Marcus, who slumbered heavily. Midnight air created a crisp chill, the wind rustling her chocolate brown locks and fluttering pastel pink petals crowned upon her head.

This song had become one of her favorites thus far almost like it was her child. As her fingers picked notes here and there, her eyes shut to enjoy the enveloping emotions a good melody gave her as her mind wandered to the tale told. She thought of her own love and perhaps she, in her mind, was a bit like this Esmerelda.

Spoiler

This was such a fun song to work on. Your poetry never fails to move me. What an honor to be able to work with you again, @tcs_tonsils_!