A World Less Feral

Spoiler

A World Less Feral

1rtMX11.png

PENANCE

They should be terrified.

But Man has forgotten to fear the deep, dark woods.

For we have let him.

Now our forests are theirs.
Demons and the living dead frolic freely between the concrete stains of gaudy nations.
The wilderness is their plaything. Their sanctuary.

Humans fell all things oaken, ashen and thorned to sow mutant seeds and mutilate the land into monuments for themselves and their absent creator.

Dwarfish greed disembowels of the world, hollowing hills to fill their coffers with the mined marrow of the deep.

And the children of Larihei obsess over profane magics, their starward gaze turned from all that is good and green. They sacrilegiously coax the Void into our world, besmirching a forgotten balance Malin had warned their forebears against tampering with.

Man thinks itself apart from the world. Above beasts. Above instinct. Above the natural order.

Then asks himself:

“Why do our continents sink?”

We have failed the Aspects in letting descendant-kind think the world can be owned. Black magic, politics and material obsession has made them blind. 
It is our duty to help them see again.

Cerridwen craves renewal, not tolerance.
Cernunnos yearns for the hunt, not chivalry.

Nemiisae wills death upon the the foes of the balance.
May we return the anathema to the Mother and embolden the Father with soil and meat.

Do you remember your purpose, druii?

What brothers and sisters remain of the Shadow Circle, I beg you return from your solitude and bear witness to the world we must correct. A time of blood is upon us once more.

To the wider groves I ask you to look inward. To recall the purposes of your craft. To answer the Aspects’ unanswered summons. To be deaf no more to the screams of nature, and act.

We must remind them to fear the deep, dark woods.

Aspects forgive me for my complacency;
I will stand idle no longer.

My penance is nigh.

The Moon Druid

The Moonshine Druid perked a brow. Maybe he should visit this "Moon Druid", some day.

The Sun would peer upon the letter scribed, idly nodding along until the mention of a forgotten circle. Her brow would knit, pursing her lips,

"It is a shame the twin of my totem is involved with a circle built upon foul histories. I will mourn what could have been, lest they prove themselves lacking of the nature of a Draoi."

Spoiler

You know what must be done

tumblr_inline_p51ipe7D7T1rtlevt_1280.jpg