Cataclysmic Inferno

MayRndz

The Duke of Brabant, standing a top of a tower saw the sky splitting in the corner of his land.

"SHIT"

Rakhnar had been charging up the slopes toward the foul Vicar and his ritual when he was nearly knocked to his feet at the great explosion and crackling of energy. His glowing cyan eye, crackling with Hesthor's magic, widened in shock and awe. "Ah, cripe."

Arthur was sitting in his tower, quietly pondering orbs. He looked up suddenly with a hum, then doing a double take. "Oooooh..." he sighed, then beginning to write things down.

The Sword of Purity - who was an axe wielding Priest of Love (???) - just grinned as he saw the sky. "Somethin' feckin' fun ta kill!"

Domonic Uialben of Lurin, was out galloping his horse. Enjoying the sights when he saw the sky split "Huh, Seems legit.." he said most wisely before shrugging "Canonists can deal with that shite."

very worried looking druid grimaces, unease coursing through her body as nature abruptly shrieks - cutting through the serene air around her jaggedly  

A little sweater wearing imp charges forth. FOOD SPOTTED! “MUST EAT YUM YUM TO GET BIG BIG BAD. ME WILL BES THE EVILEST! AGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAG!”

Standing at a  window of the great tower of Lubba’s Keep, within the capital of the Most Serene State of Lurin, the Silver Lubba’s eyes widened as she saw the skies visibly change in the far off distance. With a worried frown she would murmur a few words. “Let us hope that stays over there.” 

Timothy looked up from what he was doing to look at this...thing-? 

"...awe shite"

Ariselle had come to visit a small town nearby the ocean for a visit. Exiting the clinic, she glanced up to the sky as it seemed to split open. Her eyes widened and her face paled slightly. The only words that she could muster was "Oh, no..."

Alfie stared out his window, holding his mug of green tea in both hands. The man then made plans to send his kids away on a 'field trip' for a while and contact a few lads to go kill a demon.

Though admittedly it crossed his mind how dangerously common this was becoming. It was getting frankly confusing how he kept running into these situations.

In the meantime, the man began to stockpile null-arcana and auric-oil. Just for the fight.

A rather idle halfling King glanced up the the tear in the sky. "Oh aye, ye?"  Before opting to pack up his pipe and light it up, willing the cataclysm would sort itself out.

[!] The leftover elemental explosion and blight would be cleared, shamans cleaning the land and building a shrine in its place. Though that beast still lingered upon the land, a problem to be had.

Zua3a6w2.png

"Oh I did this... yeah... awesome. I'll check out the fight - hopefully some people die before it's slain. Then uh... well... the remains are mine, since I summoned it. Yeah..." The Vicar plotted.