u5m7a0ikwbSaxQ_6uF9MBQGaM4TICe6gjw8gpWHtQLBTEAYVJd-6PC8aB-554CNK00qhuerXSBj9PrGv80c5E5jXkBnm4wssTaScj2eBPip8-yBtJ3mIOZkfK0PH7WYBWtRGdIjoyO4vjBlWzN16WaY

gHAS-MDvOVz6JAU_NI9CRyvxn8PzbtxI90WF_LN4lthCGpr2upMF4rPBTQUR0niOZn2Zh4k0C9ZxDhZFKx-ru2G8Bm8UfhzXb38hYK2v0ov0Q_BP9jfnhTzcypw0lf1bGPdoqU4Zw_kugwq-UMjX7MA

Year 174 of the Second Age

30/03/2024
ISSUED BY:

The Obsidian Throne

wwHxxzwZIdb7FSP1X7oMPsW6XNQrCOzfRLhCZaA4sL6Ix_2rbBnoXIu1H6kHzY9MywA_2a93YXtc5UqeM0UTdxkNzsbyW2eH7Pin2KSEGTGVlLcLYr5vDQ2wgtlMktPWW2LM9Bs_HbOxrJ0JjalfnGc

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚾᛖᚹ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛞ ᚲᛁᛜ
Praetorium

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚾᛖᚹ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛞ ᚲᛁᛜ

YOTH BRATHMORDAKIN NA YOTH URGUAN 

ᛁᛟᚦ ᛒᚱᚨᚦᛗᛟᚱᛞᚨᚲᛁᚾ ᚾᚨ ᛁᛟᚦ ᚢᚱᚷᚢᚨᚾ 

I hereby issue a retelling of my coronation to inform those who could not attend my coronation of what happened and who attended. So that all Urguans folk may know that I Grelu Khron’edhekal has been crowned as the rightful Grand King of Urguan in the name of our ancestors and our holy Brathmordakin. 

wwHxxzwZIdb7FSP1X7oMPsW6XNQrCOzfRLhCZaA4sL6Ix_2rbBnoXIu1H6kHzY9MywA_2a93YXtc5UqeM0UTdxkNzsbyW2eH7Pin2KSEGTGVlLcLYr5vDQ2wgtlMktPWW2LM9Bs_HbOxrJ0JjalfnGc

The Coronation of Grand King Grelu Irgard
ᛏᚺᛖ ᚲᛟᚱᛟᚾᚨᛏᛟᚾ ᛟᚠ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛞ ᚲᛁᛜ ᚷᚱᛖᛚᚢ ᛁᚱᚷᚨᚱᛞ

The throne room of Urguan was filled with visitors from all across Aevos, notable guest attendees were Illthrak Ibarellan, Prince Royarch of Celia’nor, King Cyris Collingwood the First and Rex Klog’Akaal.

[!]

The halls of Urguan were filled with curious dwarves and foreigners who awaited to see the coronation of the newly elected Grand King of Urguan. The dwarves have a proud tradition of electing their kings, unlike the folk of Aevos, so to them, their kings are elected on the basis of consent and the will of the people. Not some arbitrary lineage that deems someone to be able to be Grand King of Urguan.

The throne room was filled with chatter and talk, many displaying banners of their clans as a way to represent their heritage and display themselves to the greater world. But as time passed, a march could be heard in the throne room. A retinue of dwarves in red and black, who carried the black ram banner with shields adorned with the sigil of clan Irgard, would enter the throne room.

They would proclaim, “Kazamar Khron’edhekal hereby presents all of Urguans folk with the new Grand King of Urguan, Grelu Khron’edhekal, the 38th Grand King of Urguan to step before the throne to take upon him the Kingly oaths and duties!”

Grelu, aged 86, would step forth, his red golem eye shining brightly like a beacon filled with warm rays of light. He would take the steps up to the throne. He would then kneel before the crown and Thazzaer Grandaxe, who would hold the ceremony. Grelu was kneeling before the crown he had personally made as a new crown of Urguan, not to make himself seem greater than any King before him but a crown that he felt worthy of carrying. As to Grelu, who in his own mind had and always will be a soldier, did not feel he was worthy of the platinum and sapphire crown. So he has crafted a crown of daemonsteel so it may weigh heavy on the head and remind future kings that their duties and burdens are heavy. A crown adorned with runes of all Brathmordakin and finely carved gems of orange topaz so that it was in the colours of the banner of the Grand Kingdom.  A crown was made to humble all future kings so that they could later carry the ancestral crown as true kings of Urguan.

Thazzaer Grandaxe would call Grelu to swear upon the Brathmordakin, his name and his ancestors to be a wise, just and fair King. A King who does not dishonour the glorious legacy of Urguans great name and lineage. Grelu would reply that he would act according to his creed and not forsake his vows or his people, not for glory, gain, or fame. After stating such, the crown was placed upon his head, and Grelu took the fateful steps up the throne and seated himself.

Grelu looked upon the crowd, and his words from the top of the throne were:

“Urguans folk and Yrromar, this day, you are witnessing history being made. Let it be known that this day marks a new era for Urguan. An era in which Urguan will no longer let disrespect and ill upon the name of our Great Kingdom and our people happen or slide. Let it be known that I, Grelu Irgard, will not accept any slights upon my honourable folk. To those who do such ills, your names will be remembered, recorded, and written in the Book of Grudges so that future generations may know and remember such slights. Either you can mend such ills and be pardoned, or you can show your true colours of deceit and evil so that I may know to destroy you. Mark my words!”

With such words, the halls were filled with cheers of patriotism and pride as dwarves of elder, common, and clanless cheered, and the disrespect upon them by others was to be no more. 

“Narvak oz Urguan! Narvak oz Grelu! Kavir oz Kaznokmar!”

Signed,

Grelu Khron’edhekal,

Grand King of Urugan, Clanfather of the Irgard,

Priest of Dungrimm, son of Greldyn Khron’edhekal, Son of Jorik Grandaxe 

zrLQPAquEcFDSR3OOpRRe70Wq4fpMfqY05xAWYws1HF1uR_JzCyOfzIO8oWfc_oZsMwaW-BaV2TQghHmzNHKQJyTskX6V7z5b7Y7UGSDSPHP3EFeMoyRxn_qOAHyH7VGJ4rItkWzzMcLp_JHc40oreo

Edited by gremlockgremlin

5 minutes ago, Tornaedo said:

Nice april fools joke.

Toxic?

"To teh king!" A tiny mossy Mossborn stated before hobbling off.