SÓLGAARD WRIT | To the High Keeper

Calias had someone write down the incident in documentation for himself, and made sure the knowledge of this was kept close at hand for the future. "Absolutely disgraceful. How far the 'humanity' of the north has strayed..."

"Humanity? The High Keeper literally got the Draugr to leave last time by a battle of words. And for that matter, Norland is not a valah city. It's a city with valah and mali alike." Ariane shook her head. "Let them write their slander. It'll be sorted out."

Edited by Nimbus_Strike

Reads the letter and sign. "What says that an holmgang must be to the death? The Flyting I was at was epic and there was ne death that day. They should read my book about it, might show them how epic things can be without shedding a single drop of blood for ne reason." She said and sign and stores it away.

The Half-Elven Captain shook his head.

"Conan's men really do bring dishonor to his name."

The captain remarked having read the letter,

"Funny that you fail to mention you cut OFF the hand of an innocent Dark-Elf and disrespected our terms of the Holmgang.

52 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

We cut the hand of a dark-elf, who fraternised with the accursed evilspawn

4 minutes ago, PanicZealot said:

The Half-Elven Captain shook his head.

"Conan's men really do bring dishonor to his name."

The captain remarked having read the letter,

"Funny that you fail to mention you cut OFF the hand of an innocent Dark-Elf and disrespected our terms of the Holmgang.

Thor reads his own missive for some reason. 

Jormunharr see his own name, and finds himself pleased to have sown discontent.

Spoiler

R.0a114161ad244887b45b27471fe4700b?rik=M

Cerrick Fenifaer read the missive, perking a brow in surprise. 
"I'm glad to see that there are some dispensing proper justice."

He silently wished that others could take their example instead of basely following others.

An engineer stared at the letter in the biting cold as he continued working on some machine or other. He then promptly punched one of the many levers in frustration as yet more problems arose every time he left.

"What unfortunate timing." The High Keeper mused over the letter, just after finishing a letter of her own. "I'm sure this is to be awkward."

Corann Daevear lay in bed, alternating between staring at the ceiling and observing his now-much-shorter-arm. The missive was yet unknown to him but often his thoughts turned to those who took his hand. They grew darker with each passing day. 

Spoiler

He technically "won" the contest so all y'all lost your bets :D